2020年7月25日土曜日

School Textbook-Sr.2-Jul.25

23 件のコメント:

  1. That's the reason that he was successful in the examination.
    He gave me money he had.
    As is often the case with lawyers, they tend to see things only in legal terms.

    返信削除
  2. This time tomorrow I will be skiing.
    He burned his hand while he was cooking dinner.
    My teacher told us the earth is around.

    返信削除
  3. The young woman have no one to talk with about her future
    Suzanne open the box only to find it empty
    It was careless of him to forget to lock the door

    返信削除
  4. Yuzawa ikinji was not only a writer and poet. He was also a scientist and a religious thinker. He knew from observation and experience that mean if humans had to see's feeling viewing also as the lords of creation.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Miyazawa Kenji was not only a writer and poet.

      He knew from observation and experience that we humans had to cease viewing ourselves as the lords of creation.

      削除
  5. I can’t put up with that noise from outside. That really makes me annoyed.
    She was looked up to as a consideration nurse at the hospital.
    Since I came in an hour later this morning, I have to work until 730 to make up for it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She was looked up to as a considerate nurse at the hospital.
      Since I came in an hour later this morning, I have to work until 7:30 to make up for it.

      削除
    2. #3 have to <= will have to/had to?

      削除
  6. The textbook is easy enough for a college student to read.
    I can’t decide whether to go to Australia or New Zealand.
    We talked quietly so as not to disturb him in his study.

    返信削除
  7. But there is nothing that I can say!
    He was very proud, so he felt good when the deer praised him.
    He is a strange animal with no body hair and only two legs.

    返信削除
  8. US scientists expect that rising grow well temperatures will result in an increase in extreme storms across the country.
    Is everything OK with our new monitoring system?
    Yes, at present. We will let you know if any problem comes up.

    返信削除
  9. in doing this we cannot dispense with his help.
    most hotels have dispensed with room keys and introduced crowd kiss.
    what should I do with a letter.
    you will just have to do with what you have got.
    please give me the paper when you have done with it.
    have you done with the book?
    you should do not trifle with his feelings.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Most hotels have dispensed with room keys and introduced card keys.
      What shoud I do with her letter?
      YOu should not trifle with his feelings.

      削除
    2. Well done.
      What textbook is it?
      Looks very classical.

      削除