What is she doing there? Do you have any idea what she is doing there. No. I have no idea what she is doing there. Where are her Parents are? Do you have any idea where her parents are? I'm afraid I have no idea where her parents are. How long has she been there? Do you know how long she has been there? No. I don't know how long she has been there. When did the last train arrive? Do you know when the last train arrived ? No. But I can't find out when the last train arrived.
What is she doing there? Do you have any idea what she is doing there?No. I have no idea what she is doing there. Where are her parents? Do you have any idea where her parents are? I’m afraid I have no idea where her parents are. How long has she been there? Do you know how long she has been there? No. I don’t know how long she has been there. When did the last train alive? Do you know when the last train arrived? No. But I can find out when the last train arrived.
What is she doing there? Do you have any idea what she is doing there? No. I have no idea what she is doing there. Where are her parents? Do you have any idea where her Parents are? I am afraid I have no idea where her parents are. How long has it she been there? Do you know how long she has been there.No. I don’t know how long see has been there. When did the last train arrive? Do you know when the last train arrive?No. But I can find out when the last train arrived.
What is she doing there? Do you have any idea what she is doing there. No. I have no idea what she is doing there. Where are her Parents are? Do you have any idea where her parents are? I'm afraid I have no idea where her parents are. How long has she been there? Do you know how long she has been there? No. I don't know how long she has been there. When did the last train arrive? Do you know when the last train arrived ? No. But I can't find out when the last train arrived.
Do you have any idea what she’s doing there? Do you have any idea where her parents are? Do you know how long she has been there? Do you know when the last train arrived?
What is you doing today? Do you have any idea what she is doing there. No I have no idea what she is doing there. Where are her parents? Do you have any idea where her parents are? Great I have no idea where I’m her parents are. How long has she been there? Do you how long she has been there? I don’t know how long she has been there. When
What is she doing there. Do you have any idea what she’s doing there. No I have no idea what she’s doing to you. Where are her parents. Do you have any idea where her parents are. I’m afraid i have no idea where her parents are. How Long has she been there. Do you know how she has been there. No i don’t know how long she has been there. Do you know when the last train arrived. No but i can find out when the last train arrived.
What is she doing there?
返信削除Do you have any idea what she is doing there.
No. I have no idea what she is doing there.
Where are her Parents are?
Do you have any idea where her parents are?
I'm afraid I have no idea where her parents are.
How long has she been there?
Do you know how long she has been there?
No. I don't know how long she has been there.
When did the last train arrive?
Do you know when the last train arrived ?
No. But I can't find out when the last train arrived.
Very well done!
削除What is she doing there? Do you have any idea what she is doing there?No. I have no idea what she is doing there.
返信削除Where are her parents? Do you have any idea where her parents are? I’m afraid I have no idea where her parents are.
How long has she been there? Do you know how long she has been there? No. I don’t know how long she has been there.
When did the last train alive? Do you know when the last train arrived? No. But I can find out when the last train arrived.
Very well done!
削除What is she doing there? Do you have any idea what she is doing there? No. I have no idea what she is doing there.
返信削除Where are her parents? Do you have any idea where her Parents are? I am afraid I have no idea where her parents are.
How long has it she been there? Do you know how long she has been there.No. I don’t know how long see has been there.
When did the last train arrive? Do you know when the last train arrive?No. But I can find out when the last train arrived.
返信削除What is she doing there?
Do you have any idea what she is doing there. No. I have no idea what she is doing there.
Where are her Parents are?
Do you have any idea where her parents are?
I'm afraid I have no idea where her parents are. How long has she been there?
Do you know how long she has been there?
No. I don't know how long she has been there. When did the last train arrive?
Do you know when the last train arrived ?
No. But I can't find out when the last train arrived.
Very well done!
削除Do you have any idea what she’s doing there?
返信削除Do you have any idea where her parents are?
Do you know how long she has been there?
Do you know when the last train arrived?
This is not what you were supposed to practice!
削除What is you doing today? Do you have any idea what she is doing there.
返信削除No I have no idea what she is doing there.
Where are her parents?
Do you have any idea where her parents are?
Great I have no idea where I’m her parents are.
How long has she been there?
Do you how long she has been there?
I don’t know how long she has been there.
When
Complete the practice!
削除What is she doing there. Do you have any idea what she’s doing there. No I have no idea what she’s doing to you. Where are her parents. Do you have any idea where her parents are. I’m afraid i have no idea where her parents are. How Long has she been there. Do you know how she has been there. No i don’t know how long she has been there. Do you know when the last train arrived. No but i can find out when the last train arrived.
返信削除Very well done!
削除