We should leave out this data it’s far from accurate We tend to associate politicians with hypocrisy. I might as well kill myself as reconcile myself to my fate
I can’t put up with that noise from outside. That really makes me annoyed. We should do away with this old custom. I couldn’t live up to his expectations.
Mfis stories are about her daily experiences and adventures. Like everything brunette does, these stories are seemingly simple, yet They also can deal with complicated issues such as race and disability. For example in the story miphy and Melanie Missy welcomes her friend from a faraway country
I'm afraid much less attention has been paid to global warming. We should have asked her for her opinion before we canceled the party. Air conditioners have made it possible to live comfortably.
A secret agent would never tell you his real name.
返信削除What I need is not fame, nor money.
Since you have a fever, you should stay home tonight.
#2 You could also say: ... in neither fame nor money
削除We should leave out this data it’s far from accurate
返信削除We tend to associate politicians with hypocrisy.
I might as well kill myself as reconcile myself to my fate
Are you studying classical English?
削除Paul asked me why I chose this color.
返信削除I wanted to know when the train would leave the station.
I didn’t know how my uncle fixed this machine.
Very well!
削除The scientists announced the experiment had been a success.
返信削除I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I met with an accident too terrible to remember.
Very well!
削除He makes it a rule not to smoke while working.
返信削除He will get over the shock of the traffic accident.
We took it for granted that he would join us.
I can’t put up with that noise from outside.
返信削除That really makes me annoyed.
We should do away with this old custom.
I couldn’t live up to his expectations.
Very well!
削除Mfis stories are about her daily experiences and adventures. Like everything brunette does, these stories are seemingly simple, yet They also can deal with complicated issues such as race and disability. For example in the story miphy and Melanie Missy welcomes her friend from a faraway country
返信削除Very well!
削除I'm afraid much less attention has been paid to global warming.
返信削除We should have asked her for her opinion before we canceled the party.
Air conditioners have made it possible to live comfortably.
Very well!
削除