2020年10月14日水曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.2-Oct.14

Speak about what your teacher says/said in 3 sentences.
TS: My ~ teacher often says/said it’s important/we should/there are people who/history is about ~  
      when …
#2: Explain what he/she means, when or what occasion he/she says/said.
#3: Explain more about the comment or what you think about the comment.

12 件のコメント:

  1. My history teacher often says it's important that we should think in a positive way.
    For example when we say we have only a week to prepare for the exams, she says we have as much a week.
    She encourages us that we can do many things even if there are only a week.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... as much as a week.
      #3 She also ... is only ...
      there is so much we can do in a week

      削除
  2. My teacher often says we should make a plan for studying when he talks about collage. I think he wants us to tell that planning is the most important part of studying. And also I think so too, so I will follow his suggestion.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 about college entrance exams?
      #2 What he meant is planning ...
      #3 I agree ...

      削除
  3. My teachers said it’s important to like and enjoy it if I was not good at a subject.
    She taught me a famous proverb when we had a discussion after the exam.
    It changed my mind a lot.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... to try to enjoy the subject even if I'm not interested.
      #2 What proverb?
      #3 How?

      削除
  4. My club teacher said it was good for me to do the work very hard.
    He said I could become better person as I do something very hard.
    And also it could become a big energy when I have an entrance exam.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 teacher or coach?
      to try my best
      #2 a better person as I try to do things harder.
      #3 Also, I feel encouraged when ...

      削除
  5. My homeroom teacher often says we should sit at the desk two weeks before the test.
    It means that if I don't study at the desk, I will rush after a few days.
    I would sit at the desk when I get home for usual.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 start preparing for the exams?
      #3 I try to ...
      Just sitting a the desk makes you study???

      削除
  6. My classical Chinese teacher office says classical Chinese is easy.
    It means We should memorize a few things.
    So she usually gives us that endurance question.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 often
      #2 we can understand it if we remember ...
      #3 endurance question?

      削除