2020年10月28日水曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.2-Oct.28

Speak about what was/is/is going to be important in your high school life in 3 sentences.

TS: I found ~ the most important/valuable experience/lessonsignificant/momentous achievement/event
      I think ~ is/is going to be the most important/valuable in …
#2: Explain what it is more specifically.
#3: Explain why you think it is the most ~.

16 件のコメント:

  1. I think that review the classes on that day is going to be the most important in my house school life.
    It is same as in junior high school but it helps my understanding.
    High school classes are more difficult than junior high school so it is the most important to me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 reviewing things that I learned in class within the day
      #2 ... helps me understand what I studied at school better

      削除
  2. I think conversation is going to be the most important in my school life.
    It is one of the ways of communication and people usually use it with their friends or family members.
    I think conversation is the most important because I'm going to use it anytime in the future so I must be able to use it perfectly.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. With friends, teachers and family members

      削除
    2. #2 Talking with others ...
      #3 Also, I'll ...

      削除
  3. I think sociable attitude is going to be important in high school.
    There are a lot of students who I haven’t talked yet especially in other classes.
    I want to make more friends to enjoy my high school life in new class.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 social skills/good social attitudes
      #2 ... talked with/to yet ... those who are ...
      #3 Making more ..., I'll ...

      削除
  4. I found the student council the most valuable experience for me.
    Working for students is similar to the working at the company in the future, so this experience is very helpful.
    Working with the member of student council is sometimes hard, but it's very interesting and I'm sure that skill of communication will improve which is very important in the future.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 Working with others for a project
      #2 Although working ..., it ...

      削除
  5. I think this year's school festival is going to be the most important event.
    This year, our grade host the school festival so it's up to us to run it and I think it will be a very good experience.
    I think it is the most important event because I have very important part and my part is making the design of pamphlet.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think this year's school festival is going to be the most important event.
      This year, our grade host the school festival so it's up to us to run it and I think it will be a very good experience.
      I have very important part which is making the design of pamphlet.

      削除
    2. #1 ... for my ...
      #2 ... is responsible for ...
      #3 Since my role is to ...,

      削除
  6. I found casual conversations with friends is the most important.
    Because some students can’t come to school because of corona.
    One of advantages of school is a place that you can make new friends.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... for my ...
      #2 Because of the coronavirus, ...
      #3 Since school is a place where ...,

      削除
  7. I found school festival is the most important event.
    I play the guitar on the stage.
    I can get a sense of achievement from accomplishing those

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... for my ...
      #2 I'll or I played?
      #3 I'll feel/I felt ...

      削除