2020年10月19日月曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-Oct.19

Speak about something important that your parent/GP says or said in 3 sentences.
TS: My ~ often says/said once that it is ~ to …/we should …/he wants me to …, tells me to/not to …
#2: Explain what he/she means, when or what occasion he/she says/said.
#3: Explain more about the comment or what you think about the comment.

10 件のコメント:

  1. My parents said that it is important to talk with my grandparents a lot when I went to deer house. Z mean they have more experience is to live. Hi I also think it’s important becauseI can learn many things from them.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well organized.
      #1 visit
      #3 valuable lesson/advice

      削除
  2. My mother often says I need to more experience a lot.
    When I told her about my school She said said to Experience a lot is very important.
    I think it is right and I want to experience a lot for in the future.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... have a lot of experience to/for ...
      #2 about what? more specifically.
      #3 ... experience will help me ...

      削除
  3. My mom often says me leave home early and be careful to go to school.
    I always go to school by bicycle.
    I ride a bike very fast So my mama always worry about.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... tells me to ... careful with the traffic when I ... by bike
      #2 => How long and what kind of place you ride your bike?
      #3 => I should ...

      削除
  4. My mom Always tells me to Find my dream.
    She always says, I want you to do something good for others.
    I try to find my dream as soon as possible

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 => indirect speech!
      She also tells me that she ...
      #3 I'll

      削除
  5. My mother often says look at the mail early.
    She usually ask me by email help housework.
    She wants and asks before she comes home but I often don't notice until she come home.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 tells me to check
      #2 ... asks me to ... by ...
      #3 => I should ...

      削除