2020年10月21日水曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.2-Oct.21

Speak about something important that your parent/GP says or said in 3 sentences.

TS: My ~ often says/said once that it is ~ to …/we should …/he wants me to …, tells me to/not to …
#2: Explain what he/she means, when or what occasion he/she says/said.
#3: Explain more about the comment or what you think about the comment.

16 件のコメント:

  1. My mother often says we should keep regular hours.
    She teaches me that sleep time influences to the study.
    I think I need to manage my schedule more.

    返信削除
  2. My mother often says it is important to do my best once I have decided to do something.
    It means it doesn't matter if I accomplish it or not, it's just doing my best.
    I think she's right and I try to never give up.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ..., but I should still try to do my best.
      #3 I agree with her ...

      削除
  3. He often tells me that he never stop me if it isn’t harmful for me or other people.
    It means that he will always support me when I want to start something new.
    I am really encouraged by this message when I found something interesting for me to start.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 stop me doing what?
      as long as ...
      #3 feel assured by

      削除
  4. My grandmother often said what I think is important makes the event important.
    She said these words when I am at a loss for the decision.
    I think these words is convenient when I make a plan.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... said that when I couldn't ...
      #3 valuable/helpful

      削除
  5. My mother said to don't stay up late during the test period.
    It means that if I don't sleep well, my head won't work.
    I think so, too but I stayed up late last test period, so I try to go to bed as usual next time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 told me not to ...
      #2 What she meant is that ...
      #3 agree with her

      削除
  6. My mother said to decide something by myself could you give me a lot of energy.
    When I was thinking that I should take an entrance exam or not my mother said that to me.
    My mother thinks people should decide what they do by themselves in important situations.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 told me to/said that if ...
      #2 exam for what?
      #3 ... when they ...

      削除
  7. My mom said ones tell me that if I don't do something then you want be a good person being a person who I wanna be. She told this when I did nothing so it farced me to do something that will help my future. So, I will keep remind it not to be lazy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 you?
      #2 ?
      #3 ... remember ...

      削除
    2. My mom said once tell me that if you don't do something, you can't be a person who I wanna be. She told this when I did nothing so it makes me to do something that will help my future. So, I will keep remember it not to be lazy.

      削除
  8. My mother often says me too green my room.
    I don’t put my clothes away to my closet.
    So she also says create put micro chips to your Crozet.

    返信削除