2020年10月5日月曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-Oct.5

Write about the recent news you found interesting in 3 sentences.

TS: I watched/read this news on TV/in the newspaper about …
#2: Explain what the news is about:
      It was about ~ who/There was/are … /When …/A policeman …/In (place), …
#3: Speak what you thought/feel about the news:
    I was impressed/surprised/interested to know/find that …

10 件のコメント:

  1. I found Suga prime minister interesting.
    I had never seen changing the prime minister since I was born.
    I was interested to know Mr. Suga was close to Mr. Abe.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... the news about the new prime minister interesting
      #2 I don't remember a change of ...
      #3 ... to find that he was ...

      削除
  2. I read this news in the newspaper about SDGs.
    It was about 17 goals to save the earth by 2030.
    I was interested to know problem of the earth.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I read news about SDG in ...
      #3 ... the problems the earth is facing.

      削除
  3. I watched news about Novel Prizes on TV.
    The announcement of the Nobel Prize began today.
    I'm looking forward to seeing who will win the Nobel Prize.

    返信削除
  4. I watched this news on TV.
    It was about Tranp got a corona virous.
    I was suprised to know many people died in America more than Japan.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 What news?
      combine #1 and 2=> I watched news about the US president who ...
      #3 I was also ...

      削除
  5. I watched this news on the Internet about President Trump.
    It was about President Trump infected corona virus.
    I was surprised to know this news that he wouldn't infect corona virus.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 It said that the US president Mr. Trump was/got infected by ...
      #3 ? I was so surprised that even the US president got infected

      削除