Speak about what your teacher says/said in 3 sentences.
TS: My ~ teacher often says/said it’s important/we should/there are people who/history is about ~
when …
#2: Explain what he/she means, when or what occasion he/she says/said.
#3: Explain more about the comment or what you think about the comment.
TS: My ~ teacher often says/said it’s important/we should/there are people who/history is about ~
when …
#2: Explain what he/she means, when or what occasion he/she says/said.
#3: Explain more about the comment or what you think about the comment.
my math teacher often said it's important to write a graph.
返信削除When I solve the problem I can find things more easier than i don’t write it.
I think it’s the best way to find the answer.
#1 ... says ... when/to ...
削除#2 ... a complicated/difficult problem, ... that without it.
#3 ... for ...
My history teacher often sees it's important to repeat reading words any time.
返信削除When we are test week he says many time.
So I trying to reading words on the train every day.
#1 sees?
削除#2 He said that often before ...
#3 I try to read ...
My teacher often says it’s important to study every day.
返信削除He doesn't think we can get a good score by studying only before the test.
I think it’s important to.
My teacher often says it’s important to study every day.
削除He doesn't think we can get a good score by studying only before the test.
I think it’s important too.
Which teacher?
削除#3 I found it effective to ...
My homeroom teacher often says to ask don’t be late for school every morning.
返信削除They are 21 students in my class but about four students lights for school every day.
He’s very worried about this and tell us to leave home more five minutes earlier.
#1 ... tells us not ...
削除#2 ... are always late for ...
#3 ... home five minutes ...
My teacher often says it’s important to speak aloud when we enter the university.
返信削除She said you speak small when we enter the exam, you will not pass the exam.
I think it is very good saying for us to speak at someone.
#1 which teacher?
削除#2 you=> we!
#3 ... speak clearly when we ..,
my history teacher often says It is important to remember the flow.
返信削除He says there is no point in remembering only historical terms.
If I grasp the flow, it will be connected to other things, so it is easy to remember.
You spoke the sentences very very well!!!
削除#3 ..., I can connect things with others, ... easier to learn history.
My classrooms teacher often said we should study as soon as we can.
返信削除It mean test study take a lot of times.
We have to make a solid plan.
#1 often says ...
削除start studying as early as we can
#2 It takes ... to ...
#3 Also, we need to ... to ...