Speak about the recent news you found interesting in 3 sentences.
TS: I watched/read this news on TV/in the newspaper about …
#2: Explain what the news is about:
It was about ~ who/There was/are … /When …/A policeman …/In (place), …
I was impressed/surprised/interested to know/find that …
I watched on TV about Mr. cigar elected as a Prime Minister. It was first time for me to see that someone became a prime minister. I was interested to know that Mr. cigar won a lot of votes.
返信削除I watched TV about Donald Trump.
返信削除It was about his Health.
I was surprised to find he said I am good then 20 years ago.
I watched this news on TV about corona virus.
返信削除It was about Japanese actress Hirose Suzu cough corona.
I was surprised because she is my favorite actress.
I watch this news on TV about Donald Trump.
返信削除It was about he got the coronavirus and he recovery it
I was interested to know because he has election soon and he recovered very early.
I watched the news my favorite soccer player got a coronavirus on TV.
返信削除He got it two days ago.
I was impressed that many people got it.
I watched this news on TV about Typhoon.
返信削除It is cloud that has very hard rainy and windy.
I hope Japan hasn’t hard rainy and windy.
I watched news about Nobel Prizes on TV.
返信削除This year, it was the people studying black holes who won.
There are many mysteries in black holes, so it's a very interesting.
I watched TV about go to alchemy.
返信削除This news is some people abuse go to campaign.
I want you to take measures as soon as possible.