In the meantime, I learned their smells and voices quickly. Chester smelled dental and sounded calm. Cindy smelle and sounded cheerful. I was happy to join a good family. In the early days at the good house, I used to vite everythung on the floor, such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shows, and tennis rackets. No one seems to like it. Every time I vit something they scareded me. when they founded a new bite, I showed my best smile. I liked known of them because they didn't taste natural.
In the early days at the retreat house, Are used to write everything on the floor, such as the decks of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes and tennis racket.No one Siri what do you like it idiot every time I eat something, they scored it me.When they found a new bite, I showed my best smile but it never worked. By the time I learned not to bite their things, they had to buy 30 different kinds of bog do you dog toys. I liked none of them because they didn’t taste natural.
In the area days at the good through the house, are used to beat everything on the floor, such as the leg of the table and the chairs, contour rinds, shoes, and a tennis rackets. no one seemed to like it. Every time I bet the timer thing, they scored it to me. When they found a new bite, I showed you my best smile but It’s never worked. By the time I learned not to bite their things. They had to do buy thirty different kinds of chew toys. I like the knownof them because they didn’t taste natural.
In the early days at the good witch house, I use it to beat everything on the floor, Such as the legs of the tabor and chairs, curtains, shoes, And a tennis racket’s. No once a minute to read it. Every time I beat something, discourage me. When they found a new bite, I showed my best :-) but it never worked. By the time I learned not to bite their sings, they had to do by 30 different kind of dog chew toys. I like to none of them because they didn’t taste that you know.
In the early days at the Goodrich house, I used to bite everything on the floor, such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes, and tennis rackets. No one seemed to like it. Every time I bit something, they scolded me. When they found a new bite, I showed my best smile but it never worked. By the time I learned not to bite their things, they had to buy thirty kinds of dog chew toys. I liked none of them because they didn’t taste natural.
In the early days at the Goodrich house I used to bite everything on the floor, such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes and tennis rackets. No one seemed to like it. Every time I bit something, they scolded me. When they found a new bite I showed my best smile but it never worked. By the time I learned not to bite their things they had to buy thirty different kinds of dog chew toys. i liked none of them because they didn't taste natural
Into her teeth out so good rich house are used to fight everything was fresh such a angel ricks office at a table and chairs, change shoes and tennis rackets.. No one seems to like it.Every time I buy something they scored it to me.When they found a new bike oh I sold my best :-) but it never worked.By the time I land in notes to buy say things they have to buy 30 different kinds of dog to toys.I like knowing all the same because they didn’t taste natural.
In the early days at a good rich house, I used to write everything on the floor, such as the decks opposite table and chairs, curtains, shirts, and tennis rackets. No one seemed to like it. Every time I beat something, they screwed to date me. Wednesday found a new bike, I showed my best smart but it never worked. By the time I am rand not to bite their sings, they’re hard to buy 30 different kind of dog shirt toys. I’d like to know of them because they didn’t test national.
In the early days at the good rich house. I used to bite everything on the floor such as the legs of the table and chairs curtains shoes and tennis rackets. No one seemed to like it. Every time I did something they scolded me. When they found a new bite I showed my best smile But it never worked. By the time I learned not to bite there since they had to buy 30 different kinds of dog chew toys. I liked none of them because they didn’t taste natural.
In the early days at the Good rich house, I used to bite everything on the floor, Such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes, and tennis rackets. No one send to like it. Every time I beat something, they scolded me. When they found a new bite, I should my best smile but it never worked. By the time I Learned not to biteThere things, they had to buy 30 different kinds of dog two toys. I like to none of them because they didn’t taste natural.
In the early days at the Good rich house, I used to bite everything on the floor, Such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes, and tennis rackets. No one send to like it. Every time I beat something, they scolded me. When they found a new bite, I should my best smile but it never worked. By the time I learned not to biteThere things, they had to buy 30 different kinds of dog to toys. I like to none of them because they didn’t taste natural.
In the early days of the good witch house, are used to bite everything on the floor, such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes, and tennis Lucketts. No one seems to like it. A little in a bit something, they scored it me. When they find a new bike, I sure do my best but it never worked PDR by the time I learned not to buy dear things, they had to buy 30 different kinds of duck tour toys PD or do I like to know one of them because they didn’t taste natural.
In the meantime, I learned their smells and voices quickly. Chester smelled dental and sounded calm. Cindy smelle and sounded cheerful. I was happy to join a good family. In the early days at the good house, I used to vite everythung on the floor, such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shows, and tennis rackets. No one seems to like it. Every time I vit something they scareded me. when they founded a new bite, I showed my best smile. I liked known of them because they didn't taste natural.
返信削除In the early days at the retreat house, Are used to write everything on the floor, such as the decks of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes and tennis racket.No one Siri what do you like it idiot every time I eat something, they scored it me.When they found a new bite, I showed my best smile but it never worked. By the time I learned not to bite their things, they had to buy 30 different kinds of bog do you dog toys. I liked none of them because they didn’t taste natural.
返信削除In the area days at the good through the house, are used to beat everything on the floor, such as the leg of the table and the chairs, contour rinds, shoes, and a tennis rackets. no one seemed to like it. Every time I bet the timer thing, they scored it to me. When they found a new bite, I showed you my best smile but It’s never worked. By the time I learned not to bite their things. They had to do buy thirty different kinds of chew toys. I like the knownof them because they didn’t taste natural.
返信削除In the early days at the good witch house, I use it to beat everything on the floor, Such as the legs of the tabor and chairs, curtains, shoes, And a tennis racket’s. No once a minute to read it. Every time I beat something, discourage me. When they found a new bite, I showed my best :-) but it never worked. By the time I learned not to bite their sings, they had to do by 30 different kind of dog chew toys. I like to none of them because they didn’t taste that you know.
返信削除In the early days at the Goodrich house, I used to bite everything on the floor, such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes, and tennis rackets. No one seemed to like it. Every time I bit something, they scolded me. When they found a new bite, I showed my best smile but it never worked. By the time I learned not to bite their things, they had to buy thirty kinds of dog chew toys. I liked none of them because they didn’t taste natural.
削除In the early days at the Goodrich house I used to bite everything on the floor, such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes and tennis rackets. No one seemed to like it. Every time I bit something, they scolded me. When they found a new bite I showed my best smile but it never worked. By the time I learned not to bite their things they had to buy thirty different kinds of dog chew toys. i liked none of them because they didn't taste natural
返信削除Into her teeth out so good rich house are used to fight everything was fresh such a angel ricks office at a table and chairs, change shoes and tennis rackets.. No one seems to like it.Every time I buy something they scored it to me.When they found a new bike oh I sold my best :-) but it never worked.By the time I land in notes to buy say things they have to buy 30 different kinds of dog to toys.I like knowing all the same because they didn’t taste natural.
返信削除In the early days at a good rich house, I used to write everything on the floor, such as the decks opposite table and chairs, curtains, shirts, and tennis rackets. No one seemed to like it. Every time I beat something, they screwed to date me. Wednesday found a new bike, I showed my best smart but it never worked. By the time I am rand not to bite their sings, they’re hard to buy 30 different kind of dog shirt toys. I’d like to know of them because they didn’t test national.
返信削除In the early days at the good rich house. I used to bite everything on the floor such as the legs of the table and chairs curtains shoes and tennis rackets. No one seemed to like it. Every time I did something they scolded me. When they found a new bite I showed my best smile But it never worked. By the time I learned not to bite there since they had to buy 30 different kinds of dog chew toys. I liked none of them because they didn’t taste natural.
返信削除In the early days at the Good rich house, I used to bite everything on the floor, Such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes, and tennis rackets. No one send to like it. Every time I beat something, they scolded me. When they found a new bite, I should my best smile but it never worked. By the time I Learned not to biteThere things, they had to buy 30 different kinds of dog two toys. I like to none of them because they didn’t taste natural.
返信削除In the early days at the Good rich house, I used to bite everything on the floor, Such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes, and tennis rackets.
返信削除No one send to like it.
Every time I beat something, they scolded me.
When they found a new bite, I should my best smile but it never worked.
By the time I learned not to biteThere things, they had to buy 30 different kinds of dog to toys.
I like to none of them because they didn’t taste natural.
In the early days of the good witch house, are used to bite everything on the floor, such as the legs of the table and chairs, curtains, shoes, and tennis Lucketts. No one seems to like it. A little in a bit something, they scored it me. When they find a new bike, I sure do my best but it never worked PDR by the time I learned not to buy dear things, they had to buy 30 different kinds of duck tour toys PD or do I like to know one of them because they didn’t taste natural.
返信削除