I am five in human years but actually I am in my mid-30s in dog years.  I’m now much older then Ron but still younger than Danny. I’m no longer bite things on the floor. I like the smells of the family and enjoy living with them. I think I am quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
I’m five in human years but actually I am in my mid-30s in dog years. I’m now much older than long but still younger than Danny. I know longer bite things on the floor. I like the smell Sosa family and enjoy being with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of such a good rich family.
I am five in cute man years but actually I am with my marriages Saturdays in dog years.I am no match all dad some lunch but still younger son Danny.I am a longer fight scenes on the floor.I like this medicine over the family and enjoy being with them.I think I am quite fortnight to be part of the good rich family.
I’m five in human years but actually I am in mid 30s in dog years. I’m not a much older than long but still younger than Danny. I no longer buy things on the floor. I like the smells of the family and enjoy living with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
i’m five in human years but actually I am in my mid 30s in dog years. I am no maths orderthan long but still younger than Danny. I am no longer both things on the floor. I like the smalls over the family and enjoy living with them. I think I am quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
I’m five in human ears but actually I am in my mid-30s in dog years. I am how much older than wrong but still younger than Danny. I still bite things on the floor. I like the smells of the family and enjoy living with them. I think I am quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
I’m five in human years but actually I’m in my mid-thirties in dog years. I’m now much older than Ron but steal young than Danny. I no longer bite things on the floor. I like the smell of the family and enjoy living with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of the Goodrich family.
I'm 5 in human years but actually I'm in my mid-thirties in dog years. I'm now a lot older than down but still younger than Danny. I no longer abide things on the floor. I like the smell of the family and enjoy being with them. I think I'm quiet for tonight to be part of the Goodrich family.
I am five in human years actually I am in my need to 30s in dog years. I am now much already down down but still younger than Danny. I know longer beat sings on the floor. I like the smells of the family and enjoy living with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
I am five in human years but actually I’m in my mid-thirty in dog years. I’m now much older than Ron but still younger than Danny. I no longer bite things on the floor. I think I’m putter fortunate to be part of the Goodrich family.
I’m five in human years but actually I’m in my mid-30s in dog years. I am now much older than Ron but still younger than Danny. I no longer buy things on the floor. I like the smells of the family and enjoy living with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
I am five in human yet but actually I am in my mid-30s in dog years. I am now older than Ron but still younger than Danny. I bite things on the floor. I like smells of the family and enjoying living with them. I think I am quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
I am your father in humans a year but actually I am in my mid 30s in dog years. I am now mats orders alone but still younger than Danny. I always buy just things on the floor. I like the smells of as a family and enjoying living with them. I think I’m a cry at the fortunate to be part of the good do itfamily
I’m five in human years but actually I am in my mid-30s in dog years. I’m now much older than long but still younger than Danny. I know longer bite things on the floor. I like the smell Sosa family and enjoy being with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of such a good rich family.
I am five in human years but actually I am in my mid-30s in dog years. 
返信削除I’m now much older then Ron but still younger than Danny. I’m no longer bite things on the floor. I like the smells of the family and enjoy living with them. I think I am quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
I’m five in human years but actually I am in my mid-30s in dog years. I’m now much older than long but still younger than Danny. I know longer bite things on the floor. I like the smell Sosa family and enjoy being with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of such a good rich family.
返信削除I am five in cute man years but actually I am with my marriages Saturdays in dog years.I am no match all dad some lunch but still younger son Danny.I am a longer fight scenes on the floor.I like this medicine over the family and enjoy being with them.I think I am quite fortnight to be part of the good rich family.
返信削除I’m five in human years but actually I am in mid 30s in dog years. I’m not a much older than long but still younger than Danny. I no longer buy things on the floor. I like the smells of the family and enjoy living with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
返信削除i’m five in human years but actually I am in my mid 30s in dog years. I am no maths orderthan long but still younger than Danny. I am no longer both things on the floor. I like the smalls over the family and enjoy living with them. I think I am quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
返信削除I’m five in human ears but actually I am in my mid-30s in dog years.
返信削除I am how much older than wrong but still younger than Danny.
I still bite things on the floor.
I like the smells of the family and enjoy living with them.
I think I am quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
I’m five in human years but actually I’m in my mid-thirties in dog years. I’m now much older than Ron but steal young than Danny. I no longer bite things on the floor. I like the smell of the family and enjoy living with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of the Goodrich family.
返信削除I'm 5 in human years but actually I'm in my mid-thirties in dog years. I'm now a lot older than down but still younger than Danny. I no longer abide things on the floor. I like the smell of the family and enjoy being with them. I think I'm quiet for tonight to be part of the Goodrich family.
返信削除I am five in human years actually I am in my need to 30s in dog years. I am now much already down down but still younger than Danny. I know longer beat sings on the floor. I like the smells of the family and enjoy living with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
返信削除I am five in human years but actually I’m in my mid-thirty in dog years. I’m now much older than Ron but still younger than Danny. I no longer bite things on the floor. I think I’m putter fortunate to be part of the Goodrich family.
I’m five in human years but actually I’m in my mid-30s in dog years. I am now much older than Ron but still younger than Danny. I no longer buy things on the floor. I like the smells of the family and enjoy living with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
返信削除I am five in human yet but actually I am in my mid-30s in dog years.
返信削除I am now older than Ron but still younger than Danny. I bite things on the floor. I like smells of the family and enjoying living with them. I think I am quite fortunate to be part of the good rich family.
I am your father in humans a year but actually I am in my mid 30s in dog years. I am now mats orders alone but still younger than Danny. I always buy just things on the floor. I like the smells of as a family and enjoying living with them. I think I’m a cry at the fortunate to be part of the good do itfamily
返信削除
返信削除I’m five in human years but actually I am in my mid-30s in dog years. I’m now much older than long but still younger than Danny. I know longer bite things on the floor. I like the smell Sosa family and enjoy being with them. I think I’m quite fortunate to be part of such a good rich family.