2020年3月11日水曜日

STT Schoolwork-Sr.2-Mar.11

33 件のコメント:

  1. My mother has watched that Musical five times.
    I had never been abroad before the School trip to Australia.
    The movie had already started when I arrived at the theater.

    返信削除
  2. Mom I’m sorry I don’t want any breakfast today. Why? What’s wrong with you? I have a fever and I feel sick. Take this medicine and go to bed, and you feel much better.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Take this medicine and go to bed, and you will feel much better.

      削除
  3. Although Rude could not help but be conscious of the ninja all around, he believed in Klepy as a source of courage.
    We can keep Creepy going only if each one of you become a reporter
    Their hearts smelled with pride when say so do you own walk in the newspaper

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You want to practice speaking the sentences until you remember and speak them clearly.

      削除
  4. If I Were Rich, I could buy it.
    she talks as if she knew everything.
    she spoke to me as if she had seen me before.
    it is time you went to bed.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. If I were rich, I could buy it.
      She talks as if she knew everything.
      She spoke to me as if she had seen me before.
      It is time you went to bed.

      削除
    2. Vell good learning!
      But what does the last sentence mean?

      削除
  5. The fair trade make good quality of product.
    And also we should remember that we vote every time we spend our money.
    To promote fair trade we should buy fair trade products.

    返信削除
  6. Who speaks English the most for entry in your family?
    This is by far the best restaurant in town
    K2 is the second highest mountain in the world birthstone is one of the oldest cities in the US this is the most moving films I’ve ever seen

    返信削除
  7. Human and dogsHave a boyfriend or as long as 15000 years.
    Seen as heroes by the Swiss people, they are the national dog of Switzerland.
    Having read this shocking announcement, The Swiss people set to up to help the dogs out of this difficult situation.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Humans and dogs have been friends as long as 15000 years.
      Swiss people stood up to help the dogs out of this difficult situation.

      削除
    2. Vell good learning!
      #4 set to up?

      削除
  8. My sister talks as if she were my mother.
    It’s time you leave on your own.
    If it had not been for the map, we would have gotten lost.

    返信削除
  9. There was once a town in the heart of America where all life seemed to live in harmony with it surroundings. The town lake in the meanest always checkerboard off plus Paris farms, with free use of grain and Hugh side of archers wear. Inspiring white clothes above drifted above the green fields.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Vell good learning!
      Did you speak all these without reading the text?
      There are a few errors.

      削除
  10. When ever you come, you will be welcomed.
    Where ever I am, I am thinking of you.
    John plays the guitar every day however busy he is.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Vell good learning!
      Try to speak whenever and wherever as one word.

      削除
    2. Whenever you come, you will be welcomed.
      Wherever I am, I am thinking of you.
      John plays the guitar every day however busy he is.

      削除
  11. One day a man so a child on the ground.
    He knew why the child was there.
    She was so hungry that she couldn't not move.
    Suddenly a vulture appeared and approach the girl.

    返信削除
  12. Malaria is a serious health problem. It is a leading cause of death in many countries. It occurs mostly in tropical and subtropical part of the word, including parts of Africa Asia South America Central America and the middle East. The place mastery intensely affected by malaria is Africa south of the Sahara desert. About 60% of the worst malaria cases and 19% of milady this occur there. even though the causes of milady are in this region of the world and the student international health agencies of finding that controlling it is to an enrollment and difficult task.

    返信削除
  13. Malaria is a serious health problem. It is a leading cause of death in many countries. It occurs mostly in tropical parts of the world, including parts of Africa, Asia, South America, central America, in the middle east.The police most intensely affected by malaria is Africa south of the Sahara desert. About 60% of the worlds malaria cases and 90% of malaria this occurred there. Even though that causes a malaria is this vision are well understood, international health agencies are fighting that’s controlling it is still an enormous and difficult task.

    返信削除
  14. malaria is a serious health problem.
    it is a writing course of deaths in many countries.
    H O Christmas Tree in truck or a subtropical parts of the world, including parts of Africa, Asia, South America, Central America and the Middle East.
    stock price most intense affected by malaria is Africa south of the Sahara Desert.
    about 60% of the worst malaria caused cases at 90% on bradio DS record there.
    event all the cultist armor area in this regular already understood, International health are fighting. Control it is still on and it was a difficult task.

    返信削除
  15. Melania is a serious health problem. It is the leading cause of death in many countries. It occurs mostly trucker and subtropical part of the world, including parts of Africa, Asia, South America, Central America, and the Middle East. Depressed most intense to buy Merodio is who is just south of the Sahara desert. But 60% of the worldMorelia cozies and 90% of my right here this is a closer even though the causes of malaria in this week you were understood, international has registered agencies I’m finding it’s a controlled and it is too emotional and difficult task.

    返信削除