-> Read it aloud to check the writing
=> Post it tonight or tomorrow.
I went shopping with ~ in Mitaka on ~ and bought a new pair of shoes. They were on sale but were still too expensive for me, so my mom helped me by them.
After that, we had lunch at ~ and both of us had pizza. It was made with
tomatoes and goat cheese and tasted delicious.
There, I met my old friend who went to elementary school together. We had desert together and talked a lot about our schools.
The next day, I stayed home and
studied ~ to prepare for the exams.
First I went to the park to play basketball with my dad.
返信削除Second I played basketball with my old brother in front of my home.
third myfriend came to my houseとplay game and so on.
I ran around near the park with my friend at eight o’clock.
I was free but I spent my time studying and playing basketball.
I want to meet my classmate.
I’m looking forward to it.
#1,2,3<= When/Which day?
削除friend or friends?
#6,7=> Write in one sentence.
On Wednesday, I went to a family restaurant with my sister to eat lunch.
返信削除After then, we went to Tsutaya to lend some movies.
We watched Pet 2 at my house.
We tried to make Strawberry candies but we were mistake.
On Thursday, I went to Koenji with my school friend.
We ate a lot of foods there.
I had a good time.
#2 After then=>
削除lend=>
#4 When?
we were mistake=>
#6 foods=>
On Wednesday, I went to a family restaurant with my sister to eat lunch and I ate pizza and salads.
削除After that, we went to Tsutaya to lent some videos because I had a lot of time.
We watched Pet 2 at my house and it was very funny and interesting.
After watched the Pet 2, we tried to make strawberry candies but we failed so I will try it again.
On Thursday, I went to Koenji with my school friend to eat foods and talk.
We ate a lot of food there, for example cheese cake and hamburger.
I had a good time and I was very fun.
On Tuesday, I went shopping with my sister.
返信削除She bought me a new sneakers.
It's too expensive for me but she gave me.
After that we ate ramen noodles at the restaurant.
It was delicious.
I had a good day.
#1 where?
削除#2 a new sneakers
#3 It's too => They ... for me to by, so ...
On Tuesday, I went Kichijoji and shopping with my sister.
削除She bought me a new pair of sneakers.
They are too expensive for me to buy, so she gave me.
After that we ate ramen noodles at the restaurant.
It was delicious.
I had a good day.
On Monday, I had a test result. And I passed it!! I was so glad.
返信削除On Tuesday, it was “Hinamatsuri”. I ate special food with my family.
Yesterday, I didn’t do anything. I slept all day long!!
Today, I cut my hair.
Last sentence>> Todat, I had my hair cut.
削除#1,2 Write in one sentence. What test?
削除#3,4 Write in one sentence. What food?
#5,6 Write in one sentence.
I talked for a long time on the phone with my friend on Tuesday and Wednesday.
返信削除I was very happy that I could speak to her.
I want to talk to a friend over the phone next week.
I went shopping in Kichijoji with my mother on Thursday.
We bought my grandma’s birthday present.
I hope she like it.
#3 It is NOT about what you did.
削除#5 => bought ... for ... <= Write what you bought.
#7 It is NOT about what you did.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, I talked for a long time on the phone with my friend.
削除We enjoyed with the video phone game function and talked about how to spend a vacation, so I was happy that I talked her.
On Thursday, I went shopping in Kichijoji with my mother and bought my grandma’s birthday present for a Tully's Card.
The reason we chose it is that she likes coffee.
After that, we had lunch at an Italian restaurant and I had fresh pasta.
The fresh pasta I had was chewy and tender and tasted delicious.
On Monday, I made a phone call with my classmate and his friends.
返信削除On Tuesday, My mother made chirashi sushi and we ate it.
Yesterday I made cupcakes.
And I did Instagram Live.
Today I got up at 9:00 and I played piano for an hour.
I cleaned my room on Monday and Wednesday.
#2 Of course you ate it. Write how it was instead.
削除#3 Explain more
#4 Explain more
On Tuesday, I watched Movie and my mother made chirashi sushi.
削除On Wednesday, I made cupcakes when I talk with my friends.
After that I did Instagram Live and played the games.
On Thursday, I got up at ):00 and I played piano for an hour.
I cleaned my room on Monday and Wednesday, because my friend come to my house on next week.
I did my math and science homework on Monday.
返信削除Science homework was too difficult for me to do.
I took about two hours to finish.
I made some key rings and stickers for my friend’s birthday presents on Wednesday.
I enjoyed making it but they don’t finish.
So, I made them for an hour today.
You need to learn: it takes (time) me to ...,
削除#2, 3 => ... , and it ...
#4 it=>
they don't finish=>
#6 => ... spent an hour to ...
I did my math and science homework on Monday.
削除Science homework was too difficult for me to do and it took two hours to finish.
I made some key rings and stickers for my school friend’s birthday presents on Wednesday.
She likes “King&Prince”, so I made their key rings and stickers.
“King&Prince” is six members Japanese idol group.
I enjoyed making them but I didn’t finish them yet.
So, I spent an hour to make them today.
I went to my grandparents house on Tuesday.
返信削除My grandmother made me chirashi sushi.
It was delicious.
I was free on Wednesday, so I played LEGO.
It was fun to make LEGO blocks objects.
I played it for 2 hours.
I was happy because I finished my math homework this morning.
#2, 3<= Write in one sentence.
削除#4, 5<= Write in one sentence.
#7 => This ..., I worked on ... for ... and finished it at (time).
I went to my grandparents house on Tuesday.
削除Chirashi sushi which my grandmother made me was delicious.
I played LEGO on Wednesday because I was free and I like playing it.
This morning, I worked on my math homework for two hours and finished it at.
On Sunday, I played badminton with my old friend who went to elementary school.
I can hardly wait for new class because I’m boring these days.
On Monday, I went to school to prepare the graduate.
返信削除I am happy to met my friends.
On Tuesday, I went to Ikebukuro with my friend.
And we watch movie there.
On Thirstday I met my grandmother and shopping.
Yesterday, I forget my homework, so Iwent to school.
#1 to prepare the graduate=>
削除#2 I am happy =>
#3,4 <= Write in one sentence.
#5 ... and shopping.=>
#6 => Yesterday, I went ... to ...
I did my math homework on Monday.
返信削除It was very difficult, but I finished it on Monday.
So, I went to my grandparents’ house with my sister on Wednesday.
My grandfather made us pasta.
He is good at making pasta, so he always makes pasta when I go there.
It looked good and delicious.
I want to go again in my free time.
#3 So <= Why?
削除#5 => He ... and he ... visit there.
#6 It was ... pasta and was delicious.
#7 This is NOT about what you did
I did my math homework on Monday.
削除I took a long time to finish because it was too difficult, but I was able to finish that day.
The next day, I went to my grandparents’ house with my sister on Wednesday and made pasta together.
It is my grandfather’s specialty cooking so he always makes it alone when I visit there.
But I grew up, he taught me how to make it.
The pasta we made was very delicious.
Last Wednesday, I went to Costco with my family.
返信削除We went there by car.
There were a lot of food.
They were bigger than supermarket’s.
We bought a chicken, grapefruits, shrimp and salad.
We ate them for dinner.
I was happy because they were very delicious.
#1,2 Write in one sentence.
削除#3,4 Write in one sentence
#5,6 Write in one sentence
Last Wednesday, I went to Costco with my family by car.
削除There were a lot of food and they were bigger than supermarket’s.
We bought a chicken, grapefruits, shrimp and salad for dinner.
I was happy but my sister wasn’t.
She don’t like shrimp but my mom said, “You need to eat it, if you want to eat grapefruits!!!”
She could hardly eat shrimp because it was too many to eat.
She couldn’t eat all, so she couldn’t eat grapefruits.
On Sunday, I cleaned my room.
返信削除I threw away my unnecessary workbook textbook and note book.
I finished junior high school on last Monday, but I already threw away them.
I had over 100 unnecessary books.
It was too heavy to carry myself so, my mother helped me.
I was very tired but my room is clean now.
#2 ..., ..., and ...
削除#3 I decided to ... the day before my last day at junior high school.
#4, 5 => There were ... and they were
On Tuesday, I started cross-stitching because my school is closed and I had nothing to do.I did it before, but I quit it because I become be busy.I want to continue it while my school is closed.
返信削除On Friday, I went to park with my friends in elementary school.Almost 20 people both boys and girls came there.
We played tag for long time.I met them after a long time, so I enjoyed speaking with them.
I want to meet them again.
#3 become be busy=>
削除#4 in elementary school=> of my ...
#5 => There were 20 of use, both ...
#6 for a long time
#7 after a while
talking with them
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
削除