2020年7月9日木曜日

Compose/p.39-Sr.1-Jul.9

Complete the sentences 1, 2.
Write another sentence to explain for each sentence.

I want to learn English, so I practice -ing … 
Repetition always helps me learn

I want to learn English, but I don’t practice as hard as I ...
I’ll try getting up early to …

25 件のコメント:

  1. I want to learn English, so I study English every day.
    Repeating things that I learned before is very important for me.
    I want to learn English, but I can’t remember English words well.
    I’ll try practicing English words book every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... study it ...
      #2 Repeating words and phrases ...

      削除
    2. I want to learn English, so I study it every day.
      Repeating words and phrases is very important for me.

      削除
  2. I want to learn English, so I have exams soon.
    I want to get good grades in that exam.
    I want to learn English, but I don’t have any time.
    I won’t have smartphone near here when I will studying.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ???
      #2 Write something about learning English.
      #3 ... don't spend so much time on studying it.
      #4 ... keep my ... away from me when ...

      削除
  3. I want to learn English, so I memorize English words every night.
    It’s important to repeat to remember something.
    I want to learn English, but I don’t have time to study.
    I’ll try to get up early and study in the morning.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... I try to remember ...
      #2 ... new words
      #3 ... enough time ...
      #4 ... study it ....

      削除
  4. 1. I want to learn English, so I practice reading sentences every day.
    Reading always helps me to get good pronunciation.
    2.I want to learn English, but I don't practice as heard as I can,
    I'll try getting up early to study English pronunciation.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... improve
      #3 as hard as ...
      #4 practice

      削除
  5. I want to learn English, so I practice speaking and writing sentences.
    I practice there many times,I can speak and write English well.
    I want to learn English, but I don’t like study many times.
    I’ll stop to learn when I give up the English problems on my texts.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 This is the same as #1!
      => I usually reading and looking up ... when/after ...
      #4 ???

      削除
  6. I want to learn more about English, so I practice talking with someone.
    I think talking with someone in English is very important to learn English.
    I want to learn English, but I can’t focus my study.
    I will study in quite place.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 can't concentrate on studying.
      #4 in a ...

      削除
  7. I want to learn English, so I speak sentences.
    When i speak English, I can put out sentences and hear them, so i can two way to learn English.
    I want to learn English, but I don’t practice English as hard as possible.
    I will spend more time by studying it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... practice speaking/try to speak with ...
      #2 ... I need to remember the expressions I learned, so it's ...
      #4 ... on ...

      削除
  8. I want to learn English, so I practice speaking my bad words.
    Speaking English is always helps me learn pronunciation.
    I want to learn English, but I don’t practice as hard as I study.
    I’ll try Getting up early to speak English.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... the words I can't pronounce well.
      #3 ... as I can/should.
      #4 ... to practice it.

      削除
  9. I want to learn English, So I practice reading books.
    I can get many information from books
    I want to learn English, but I don't practice as hard as I study math.
    I prefer English than math, so I usually study math longer than English.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 get a lot of knowledge/information from the books I read.
      #4 prefer math to English, ...

      削除
  10. I want to learn English so I practicing an hour a day.
    Repetition always helps me learn English very much.
    I want to learn English but I don't have time to study.
    I'll try practicing English when I have free time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 , so I practice ... for ...
      #3 ... enough time to...

      削除
  11. I want to learn English, so I practice hard everyday.
    I'll practice speaking and reading.
    I want to learn English but it is very difficult for me.
    I couldn't understand the meaning of the words.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... practice -ing ...
      #2 I usually/always ...
      #3 ... for me to ...
      #4 There are too many words that ...

      削除
  12. I want to learn English, so I speak English textbooks.

    I want to learn English, so I don’t practice as hard as to study.

    返信削除