Hi Danny did you have a good day at school. No I asked Becky to go school dance with me. But she said she couldn’t go. Does somebody asked her go ready. No she’s going to be visiting Disney with her grandparents in California that weekend. I guess I’ll ask somebody else.
Hi Danny did you have a good day at school? No I asked Becky to go to the school dance party with me. But she said she couldn't go. That's too bad, does somebody go with her already? No she's going to be visiting her grandparents in California this weekend. I guess I'll ask somebody else.
Hi Danny do you have a good day at school? No.I asked Danny to go to the dance party with me. But she said she couldn’t go. That’s it right this time or decided to go dance party with her? No she’s going to go to Disneyland with her grandparents in California next weekend. I guess so the someone Errors.
Did you have a good day at school? No I asked Becky to go to that school in dance with me but she said to she couldn’t go That’s the bad. No she is going to go to Disneyland with her grandparents in California. I guess I have to ask somebody else.
Hi Danny did you have a good time at school.  No I asked Becky to go to the school dance party with me. But she say she couldn’t go. That’s too bad does somebody go with her already No she's going to Disneyland visit her grandparents at California. I guess I'll ask somebody else.
Hi Danny did you go have a good time at school. No, I asked Jyudy to go to the dance party with me. But she said she couldn’t go. That’s too bad does somebody asked her already? No see will go to the Disneyland to see her grandparents. I guess I
Hi Danny do you have a good day at school? No.I asked Danny to go to the dance party with me.But she said she couldn’t go.That’s too bad does it tell me about you go with her already? see going to the pool Disneyland with her grand parents in California. I just have somebody else.
Hi Danny did you have a good day at school. No I asked Becky to go school dance with me. But she said she couldn’t go. Does somebody asked her go ready. No she’s going to be visiting Disney with her grandparents in California that weekend. I guess I’ll ask somebody else.
Hi Danny do you have a good day at school No I asked Danny to go to the dance party with me. But she said she couldn’t go. That’s too bad. somebody else. No she’s going to visiting our California who is her grandmother I guess the somebody ask your friends
Hi Danny did you have a good day at school? No I asked Becky to go to the school dance party with me. But she said she couldn't go. That's too bad does somebody go with her already? I guess I'll ask somebody else.
Hi Danny did you have a good day at school. No I asked Becky to go school dance with me. But she said she couldn’t go. Does somebody asked her go ready. No she’s going to be visiting Disney with her grandparents in California that weekend. I guess I’ll ask somebody else.
返信削除Hi Danny did you have a good day at school?
返信削除No I asked Becky to go to the school dance party with me.
But she said she couldn't go.
That's too bad, does somebody go with her already?
No she's going to be visiting her grandparents in California this weekend.
I guess I'll ask somebody else.
Hi Danny do you have a good day at school?
返信削除No.I asked Danny to go to the dance party with me.
But she said she couldn’t go.
That’s it right this time or decided to go dance party with her?
No she’s going to go to Disneyland with her grandparents in California next weekend.
I guess so the someone Errors.
Hi darling did you have a good school yet.
返信削除But she said to good it all.
That’s too bad
No she’s going to be visiting at her grandparents house.
.
.
Did you have a good day at school?
返信削除No I asked Becky to go to that school in dance with me but she said to she couldn’t go
That’s the bad.
No she is going to go to Disneyland with her grandparents in California. I guess I have to ask somebody else.
Hi Danny did you have a good time at school. 
返信削除No I asked Becky to go to the school dance party with me.
But she say she couldn’t go.
That’s too bad does somebody go with her already
No she's going to Disneyland visit her grandparents at California.
I guess I'll ask somebody else.
hi Danny did you have any good a day at school?
返信削除no I asked but she said she couldn’t go.
Nancy is going to California
I’ll ask somebody else.
Hi Danny did you go have a good time at school.
返信削除No, I asked Jyudy to go to the dance party with me.
But she said she couldn’t go.
That’s too bad does somebody asked her already?
No see will go to the Disneyland to see her grandparents.
I guess I
Hi Danny do you have a good day at school? No.I asked Danny to go to the dance party with me.But she said she couldn’t go.That’s too bad does it tell me about you go with her already? see going to the pool Disneyland with her grand parents in California. I just have somebody else.
返信削除Hi Danny did you have a good day at school.
返信削除No I asked Becky to go school dance with me. But she said she couldn’t go. Does somebody asked her go ready. No she’s going to be visiting Disney with her grandparents in California that weekend. I guess I’ll ask somebody else.
Hi Danny do you have a good day at school
返信削除No I asked Danny to go to the dance party with me.
But she said she couldn’t go.
That’s too bad. somebody else.
No she’s going to visiting our California who is her grandmother
I guess the somebody ask your friends
Hi Danny did you have a good day at school?
返信削除No I asked Becky to go to the school dance party with me.
But she said she couldn't go.
That's too bad does somebody go with her already?
I guess I'll ask somebody else.