2020年7月1日水曜日

Eiken-Sr.2-Jul.1

9 件のコメント:

  1. But I can’t concentrate on my college assignment lately. I’m thinking too much about the life after graduation next year. Have you decided where you want to live Becky? No and that’s at all. I’m also not sure about what kind of job I want. Well you are really good at designing clothes. Why not be a designe?

    返信削除
  2. Call I can't concentrate on assignment lately. I'm thinking too much about life after graduation next year.
    Have you decided where you want to live Becky. No and that's not at all.
    I'm not sure what kind of job I want.Well you're really good at designing clothes. Why not be a designer?

    返信削除
  3. I can't concentrate about my I miss taking too much life after graduation next year Have you decided whether you want to leave Becky No and that’s not all I know so what kind of job I want You are a good design clothes Why don’t you designer

    返信削除
  4. But I can’t concentrate on my college assignment.
    I’m thinking too much about the life after graduation.
    Have you decided where do you want to live Becky.
    No and that’s not at all.
    I’m also not sure what kind of job I want.
    Well you’re very good at designing clothes, why not to be a designer.

    返信削除
  5. Sorry I can’t concentrate on my college assessment lately.
    I’m thinking about to much of that after grocery shopping after graduate
    Have you decided where do you want to live Becky
    No that’s not all. i’m also not sure what kind of job I want.
    Wow you are very good at designing clothes might not be a designer?

    返信削除
  6. Bored I can’t concentrate college assignment lately.
    I’m thinking about too much after graduation life next year.
    Have you decided where you want to live Becky.
    No and that’s at all
    I’m also not sure about what kind of job I want.
    Well you look good designer clothes want to be a designer.

    返信削除
  7. Good I can't concentrate on line college assignment radzely I'm thinking too much of a life after graduation next to you have you decided what do you do for living bakkie.no that's not all. And also I don't know other kind of job I want. Well you really at good at is designing clothes. why you not be at designer

    返信削除
  8. I can't concentrate Mac catches assignments next week.
    I was thinking too much about the lag after the graduation next year.
    have you decided what you want to Rarity?
    no and that's not all.
    I'm out of town that's y'all what kind of job I want.
    where you are really good at designing drawers so so you wll be one of the designer.

    返信削除
  9. I can’t concentrated on my college assignment Lee.
    I’m thinking too much about life after graduating to college.
    Have you decided on route do you want to leave Becky?
    No that’s not all.
    I also I’m not sure what kind of job I want.
    Where you were good at designing clothes.
    We’re not be a designer.

    返信削除