Mom the computer just shut down suddenly. I bet I lost the paper I was writing to my history class. I was almost finished with it. I told you a hundred times that you need to save your work Danny. Why don't you. I was so busy that I couldn't even think about it. Well try restarting the computer. Maybe we can get the paper back.
Mom the computer just shut down suddenly. I bet I lost the paper that I was writing for the history class. I was almost finished with it. I told you hundreds of times that you should save your work Danny. Why don’t you? I was so busy writing and I had ever thinking about it. Well try restarting the computer. Maybe we can get your paper back.
The computer is shut down suddenly I bet I lost my paper like he’s my history class I was almost finished with it I told you 100 times you need to save your work DonnieWhy don’t youI was so busy that are having a time Well try restarted the computer Maybe you can get people back
Mom the computer just shut down suddenly. I bet I lost the paper delight history report. I was almost finished with it . I told you 100 times that you need to save Danny. Why don’t you? I was so busy that I would liking so thinking about it. Well, try restarting the computer. Maybe you can get your paper back.
I bet I lost my paper for history class report. I was almost finished with it. I told you 100 time to save your work Danny why don't you. I would so busy 2 work that I need done in even think about it. well try to restart your computer maybe we can get the paper back
On the computer just shut down suddenly. I better I lost my paper for the history class. I was almost finished with it. I’ve told you 100 times that you need to save the work Danny. Why don’t you? it was busy writing well try restarting the computer. Maybe you will get your paper back.
Ma’am the computer just shut down suddenly. I was almost finished with it. I have told you 100 times to see if you were Danny. Why don’t you. Well try restarting the computer. Maybe we can get your paper back.
Mom, the computer just shut it down suddenly. I bet I lost my paper I was writing for my history class. I was almost finished with it. I have told you 100 times that you need to save your work Danny Why don’t you. I was so busy on writing and I didn’t think about it. Well, try restarting the computer. Maybe we can get your paper back.
Mom the computer just shut down suddenly. I bet I lost the paper I was writing to my history class. I was almost finished with it. I told you a hundred times that you need to save your work Danny. Why don't you. I was so busy that I couldn't even think about it. Well try restarting the computer. Maybe we can get the paper back.
返信削除Mom the computer just shut down suddenly. I bet I lost the paper that I was writing for the history class. I was almost finished with it. I told you hundreds of times that you should save your work Danny. Why don’t you? I was so busy writing and I had ever thinking about it. Well try restarting the computer. Maybe we can get your paper back.
返信削除The computer is shut down suddenly
返信削除I bet I lost my paper like he’s my history class
I was almost finished with it I told you 100 times you need to save your work DonnieWhy don’t youI was so busy that are having a time
Well try restarted the computer Maybe you can get people back
Mom the computer just shut down suddenly.
返信削除I bet I lost the paper delight history report.
I was almost finished with it .
I told you 100 times that you need to save Danny.
Why don’t you?
I was so busy that I would liking so thinking about it.
Well, try restarting the computer.
Maybe you can get your paper back.
I bet I lost my paper for history class report. I was almost finished with it. I told you 100 time to save your work Danny why don't you. I would so busy 2 work that I need done in even think about it. well try to restart your computer maybe we can get the paper back
返信削除On the computer just shut down suddenly.
返信削除I better I lost my paper for the history class.
I was almost finished with it.
I’ve told you 100 times that you need to save the work Danny.
Why don’t you?
it was busy writing
well try restarting the computer.
Maybe you will get your paper back.
Ma’am the computer just shut down suddenly.
返信削除I was almost finished with it.
I have told you 100 times to see if you were Danny.
Why don’t you.
Well try restarting the computer.
Maybe we can get your paper back.
Mom, the computer just shut it down suddenly.
返信削除I bet I lost my paper I was writing for my history class.
I was almost finished with it.
I have told you 100 times that you need to save your work Danny
Why don’t you.
I was so busy on writing and I didn’t think about it.
Well, try restarting the computer.
Maybe we can get your paper back.