2020年7月23日木曜日

Exercise 1.1-Sr.1-Jul.23

14 件のコメント:

  1. We were told to do the exercises below by the next class..
    I am often told to start thinking about my future.
    I was told not to waste my time playing the games on my smart phone any longer.
    I was asked to post a litter on my way to school.
    I was also asked to get some milk on my way home.
    I was advised to leave home earlier to get this good on time.
    I am told what to do all the time.

    返信削除
  2. We were told to the exercises below by the next class. I am often told to start thinking about my future. I was told not to waste my time playing games on my smart phone any longer. I was asked to post a letter on my way to school. I was also asked to get some milk on my way home. I was advised to leave home earlier to get to school on time. I am told what to do all the time.

    返信削除
  3. We were told to do the exercises bureau by the next class.
    I am off on Thursday to start thinking about my future.
    I was told not to waste my time playing a game is on my smart phone any longer.
    I was asked to post to later on my way to school.
    I was also asked to get some milk on my way home.
    I was advised to leave home area to get school on time.
    I am told what to do all the time.

    返信削除
  4. We were told to do the exercise below by the next class.
    I’m often told to start thinking about my future.
    I was told not to waste my time playing games on my smart phone any longer.
    I was asked to post a litter on my way to school.
    I was also asked to get some milk on my way home.
    I was advised to leave home earlier to get to school on time.
    I am told that due to all the time.

    返信削除
  5. I am often told to start thinking about my future.
    I was told not to waste my time playing games on my smart phone any longer.
    I was asked to post a letter on my way to school.
    I was also asked to get some milk on my way home.
    I was advised to read home are you to get to school on time.
    I am torrid what do you do always the time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We were told to do the exercises bureau by the next class.
      I was advised to record earlier to get to school on time.
      I am told what to do all the time.

      削除
  6. we are told to do the exercises below by the next class.
    I am often toward to start thinking about my future.
    I was told not to waste my time playing games on my smart home any longer.
    I was asked to post a letter on my way to school.
    I was also asked to get some milk on my way home.
    I was advised to do you hon earlier to get your school on time.
    I am tour what to do all the time.

    返信削除

  7. I am off and told her to stop thinking about my future.
    I was told not to waste my time playing games on my smart phone any longer.
    I was asked to post a little on my way to school.
    I was also asked to get some milk on my way home.
    I was advised to leave home earlier to get to school on time.
    I am told you what to do all the time.

    返信削除
  8. we were told to do the exercises below by the next class.
    I was told not to waste my time playing games on my smart phone any longer.
    I was asked to post a letter on my way to school.
    I was also asked to get some milk on my way home.
    I was nobody is there to leave home earlier to get to school on time.
    I am told what do you do all the time.

    返信削除
  9. I am often told to start thinking about my future.
    I was told not to waste my time playing games on my smart phone any longer.
    I was asked to post a letter on my way to school.
    I was also asked to get some milk on my way home.
    I was advised to leave home earlier to get to school on time.
    I was told what to do all the time.

    返信削除
  10. I am often told you to start thinking about my future.
    I was told not to waste my time playing games on my smart phone any longer.
    I was asked to post a radar on my way to school.
    I was also asked to get some milk on my way home.
    I was it addressed to leave home earlier to get to school on time.
    I am a told what do you do all the time.

    返信削除
  11. I am often told to start thinking about my future.
    I was told not to waste my time frame games on my smart phone and you longer.
    I was asked to post a later on my way to school.
    I was also asked to get some milk on my way home.
    I was advised to leave home earlier to get on time.
    I am told what to do all the time.

    返信削除
  12. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  13. I am often told to start think about my future.
    I was told not to waste my time frame games on my smart phone and you longer.
    I was asked to post a later on my way to school.
    I was also asked to get some milk on my way home.
    I was advised to leave home earlier to get on time.
    I am told what to do all the time.

    返信削除