2020年7月1日水曜日

Reading & Writing-Sr.2-Jul.1

www.iQ3eonlinepractice.com

Choose your language: English/日本語-> Type your email address                           
Choose your account type: Student
Enter your access code (Cover) -> Type your name, Choose Country of Origin (Japan)
Enter your password (6 characters:大文字小文字混在, no spaces)

Read the text to learn expressions: good with sth, good at -ing/sth, solve a problem, make a decision, take action, follow a routine 
=> What type are you? Write your answer with an example in 6 sentences.

I think I’m type 5. I like talking with people. 
I don’t mind talking with strangers or working with others at all.
Also, I make decisions quickly. 
I don’t need to think too long to come up with ideas or make my mind.

I like working with people in business.

30 件のコメント:

  1. I think I am type 3. I like to try new ideas.
    I always think about what interior fits my room and find it at store or make it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 ... what will fit nicely to my room interior and try to find one.

      削除
    2. I always think about what will fit nicely to my room interior and try to find one at store or make it.

      削除
  2. I think I am type 3 and 5.
    I like musics, movies and talking with people.
    Not always, but mostly I can make decision easily and take action.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I like music and movies, so I ...
      #3 Also, I like talking with people and making ...

      削除
    2. I like music and movies so much that I listen or watch them every weekend.
      Also, I like talking with people and good at making decision easily to take action.

      削除
  3. I think I'm type 6.
    I'm good at following directions carefully.
    Also, I like to follow a routine.
    I don't mind looking for details.
    But, acording to this textbook, I'm type 2 too.

    返信削除
  4. I think I'm type 4.
    I like to help people.
    I usually pick up a pen when I find one on the floor and take to teacher at school.
    I also like to teach.
    Before every test, I teach how to solve problems to myself as explaining to others.
    I want to work for people.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #5 When I prepare for exams, I teach myself how ...
      #6 good concluding sentence.

      削除
    2. When I prepare for exams, I teach myself how to solve probkems as explaining to others.

      削除
  5. I think I am type 2. I like to solve problems. I like solving problems better than listening to class.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 Explain #2, not to repeat the same thing.

      削除
    2. I feel fun when I can solve the problems.

      削除
  6. I think I’m type 2. I like solve the problems.
    I don’t mind taking different problems. Also I like science.

    返信削除
  7. I think I’m type 4.
    I like help people with teaching.
    I often explain the question to others before the test.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 like helping
      #3 ... how to solve a problem/answer questions

      削除
    2. I like helping people with teaching.
      I often explain how to solve a problem before the exam.

      削除
  8. I think I'm type 2.
    I like solving problems.
    In math classes, I like solving problems rapidly.
    Also, I like to learn new information.
    I can increase knowledge and use them in conversation.

    返信削除
  9. I think I'm type 2. I like to learn new information.
    I usually search information of new technology.

    返信削除
  10. I think I’m type 4. I like talking to different people.
    I’m always be a listener than a speaker and I’m good at it.
    Also, I want to help someone in many ways.
    I think this type of jobs can help directly to the others.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 This sentence doesn't explain #2 (It's a good sentence, though)

      削除
    2. #3 My friends always talk to me about their consultation and sometimes give advice

      削除