He wrote a fine description of what happened there. The baseball teams captain was admired by all its members. She is constantly complaining about her job.
This is the first novel that the author wrote in English. The man can’t remember anything that happened to him. Right about the people in the things that interest you.
This is the factory. How father used to walking. Akihabara, which he often goes to, is the center of otaku culture. P that French architect designed lots of buildings, one of which is in Japan.
After a lot of problems she managed to learn to drive a car. This story never fails to impress the audience. Please remember to stop by his office before you go home.
He has a lot of books most of which I haven’t read it yet. He mentioned a book the title of which I can’t remember now. China is a country which I’ve been wanting to visit for a long time.
I am not to blame any more than you are. It seems to me that she is no less intelligent than English. Compared with the whole universe, Diaz is no more than a little star.
I have an important business to attend to in my office. I don't care for wine. I don't care for where's and Fem. I don't care a bit about the future. how are you getting on. how are you getting on with your work.
You should always remember to brush your teeth after eating My manager in shirts on my attending the meeting in place of him I’m sorry for not having answered to your email sooner
Hugs I was able to create the great wave because he remained open to new ideas even at the age of 70 under because he constantly tried to improve himself as an artist. Whoops I was willing to use expensive European materials and he learned from western painting mother like perspective 2.
He wrote a fine description of what happened there.
返信削除The baseball teams captain was admired by all its members.
She is constantly complaining about her job.
The baseball team's captain was admired by all its members.
削除Very good work!
削除This is the first novel that the author wrote in English.
返信削除The man can’t remember anything that happened to him.
Right about the people in the things that interest you.
Write about the people and the things that interest you.
削除Very good work!
削除People, places, and things!
This is the factory. How father used to walking.
返信削除Akihabara, which he often goes to, is the center of otaku culture.
P that French architect designed lots of buildings, one of which is in Japan.
This is the factory which her father used to work in.
削除The French architect designed
After a lot of problems she managed to learn to drive a car.
返信削除This story never fails to impress the audience.
Please remember to stop by his office before you go home.
Very good work!
削除He has a lot of books most of which I haven’t read it yet.
返信削除He mentioned a book the title of which I can’t remember now.
China is a country which I’ve been wanting to visit for a long time.
He has a lot of books, most of which I haven’t read yet.
削除China is a country which I’ve wanted to visit for a long time.
Also #2 ... a book whose title ...
削除I am not to blame any more than you are.
返信削除It seems to me that she is no less intelligent than English.
Compared with the whole universe, Diaz is no more than a little star.
It seems to me that she is no less intelligent than Einstein.
削除Compared with the whole universe, the earth is not more than the little star.
Very difficult sentences!
削除I have an important business to attend to in my office.
返信削除I don't care for wine.
I don't care for where's and Fem.
I don't care a bit about the future.
how are you getting on.
how are you getting on with your work.
I don't care for wealth and fame.
削除Very good work!
削除wealth or fame?
You should always remember to brush your teeth after eating
返信削除My manager in shirts on my attending the meeting in place of him
I’m sorry for not having answered to your email sooner
Insists
削除Hugs I was able to create the great wave because he remained open to new ideas even at the age of 70 under because he constantly tried to improve himself as an artist. Whoops I was willing to use expensive European materials and he learned from western painting mother like perspective 2.
返信削除Very long sentences.
削除Can you remember?