The most interesting subject to me is a mix of art and technology. This year we cut a square wooden board to make like a puzzle. And then draw a pictures of animals or plants on it.
History is very interesting to me this year. My history teacher often tells us about his school that is very funny. Also history make me think it is easy to understand.
Science is the most interesting subject to me this year. I would like to science since I was in fifth grade in elementary school. Also science makes me fun.
What is the most interesting subject to me this year. I had liked out since I was six years old. Also art makes me think how to painting and what idea I need.
Mathematics is the most interesting subject to me this year. I've liked mathematics since I was 10 years old. Also, mathematics makes me think how to solve the problems.
Biology is most interesting subject to me this year. I’ve like biology since I was 13years old. Also, I'm happy because more experiments have been done in biology classes this year.
The most interesting subject to me is a mix of art and technology.
返信削除This year we cut a square wooden board to make like a puzzle.
And then draw a pictures of animals or plants on it.
#3 Speak what makes you interested, instead of just speaking what you do.
削除Japanese is the most interesting subject this year.
返信削除My Japanese teacher always make funny classes.
He’s teaching style is very freely.
#2 makes the class interesting/makes students interested
削除#3 He teaches ...
PE is the most interesting subject this year.
返信削除I’ve liked PE since when I was junior high school.
Also PE makes me healthy and feel good.
What part of PE makes you interested?
削除Or just for fun?
History is very interesting to me this year.
返信削除My history teacher often tells us about his school that is very funny.
Also history make me think it is easy to understand.
#2 ... school that is very funny<= Explain what is funny
削除#3 ... think what ...
Science is the most interesting subject to me this year.
返信削除I would like to science since I was in fifth grade in elementary school.
Also science makes me fun.
#2 I've liked ...
削除#3 Explain why science interests you.
I’ve liked to science since I was in the fifth grade in elementary school.
削除Also since makes me fun because since teaches me a lot.
What is the most interesting subject to me this year.
返信削除I had liked out since I was six years old.
Also art makes me think how to painting and what idea I need.
#1 What subject???
削除#2 I've liked it ...
#2 ... how to paint what I feel
Mathematics is the most interesting subject to me this year.
返信削除I've liked mathematics since I was 10 years old.
Also, mathematics makes me think how to solve the problems.
#3 Also, it is fun to solve ...
削除Music is most excited subject to me this year.
返信削除My music teacher always very powerful.
Also, singing makes me very happy
#1 ... the most interesting ...
削除#2 ... is ... energetic.
Biology is most interesting subject to me this year.
返信削除I’ve like biology since I was 13years old.
Also, I'm happy because more experiments have been done in biology classes this year.
#1 ... the most ...
削除#2 ... it since ...
#3 Also, I enjoy ...
The most interesting subject Is chemistry.
返信削除This year I have a chemistry class.
It was very interesting for me.
#2, 3 Explain why you like chemistry.
削除