2020年7月16日木曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-Jul.16

Speak about the most difficult subject to study so far this year 3 sen.
1. History is … to me so far this year. 
2. My history teacher only …/There are too many people, places, and things to learn. 
3. Also, I don’t think it’s important/interesting to study things that happened in the past.

20 件のコメント:

  1. Japanese is the most difficult subject to me so far this year.
    My Japanese teacher told me that answer but I didn’t understand.
    Also I think it’s important to think about the question for many times.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 When ... tells the answers to questions, I often ...
      #3 ??? Speak why Japanese is difficult to you.

      削除
  2. Math is the most difficult subject to me so far this year.
    It is too many remember things for me.
    I take time to understand how to Calculate.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 There are too ...
      #3 Also, it takes too ... to solve math problems.

      削除
  3. History is the most difficult subject to me so far this year.
    My history teacher only write wards and sentences had already been written.
    Also,I don't think it not important for me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... writes the facts that are written in the textbooks.
      #3 Also, I don't think it's important to learn what ...

      削除
  4. Mars is the most difficult subject for me this year.
    My classroom teacher is a must teacher, he’s class isn’t difficult.
    I can’t understand way of thinking.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 Mars?????
      #2 must ?????
      Explain why it's difficult
      #3 ... the ways how to solve problems.

      削除
  5. English is the most difficult subject for me this year.
    my English teacher is from England and can only speak English.
    also I have a lot of homework.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... and speaks only ...
      #3 Also, he/she gives us ...

      削除
  6. History is the most difficult subject to study to me for this year.
    There are I know those things to memory and I am not good at memorizing.
    Also, I think it’s the most difficult subject.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 There are too many things to remember but ...
      #3 Why?????

      削除
    2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除
    3. There are too many things to remember but I should remember them.
      Also, I am not good at studying history.

      削除
  7. PE is the most difficult subject to me so far this year. I’m not good at do you doing exercises. I don’t like using ball like playing baseball.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... at doing physical exercises.
      #3 Also, ...

      削除
  8. Math is the most difficult subject for me.
    I often make a mistake of calculation.
    My math teacher always give us a lot of homework.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I can't solve math problems correctly.
      #3 Also, ... gives ...

      削除
  9. Japanese is the most difficult subject to me so far this year.
    I started doing ancient writing in this class.
    Also, it’s difficult for me and take time to understand.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 We study classical Japanese this year and I found it ...
      #3 to understand what?

      削除