2020年7月9日木曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-Jul.9

Speak about your plan for this summer 3 sentences.
NOT club activity BUT play/do ~ with my ~ mates/in the school band  
- go to the beach, beach/mountain/highland resorts, visit grandparents  
- study in the library/at cram school, 
- attend a summer camp/class, go camping/hiking/swimming,

23 件のコメント:

  1. I am planning to visit Okinawa but we mustn’t go out my house.
    Because we might get infected with coronavirus.
    I don’t decide to do in summer vacation.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 My family was ... but we ...
      #2 We should/shouldn't ...
      #3 I'll

      削除
  2. I couldn’t busy my grandparents house in spring so I want to go there in summer if I can. There is a famous festival called show taco and they put on a mask. I want to enjoy Their dance with my grandparents.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I'm planning to ... .
      #2 ... which people wear a special mask to dance in.

      削除
  3. I will go to Tokyo Disneyland In the Summer With my friend.
    I want to get one day passport ticket but it's very Difficult.
    I am very exciting to think about it.

    返信削除
  4. My parents will go to Hakone this summer but I refused is.
    I will go to cram school 15 times in three weeks.
    I will visit my grandparent house during my parents visited Hakone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 Did you really refuse it or are you just too busy to go with them?
      #2 Instead, I ... to ...
      #3 ... while ... are in Hakone.

      削除
  5. I will have a study camp in August.
    I heard that we were study 10 hours a day in Narita.
    I think it is hard but very excited now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... participate in ..
      #2 ... will/would ...
      #3 ... will be ... but also exciting

      削除
  6. I will go to the park with my classmates in the summer.
    The park name is Sovah Memorial park.
    We are going to cycle there.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... Sovah Memorial Park with ...
      #2 ... enjoy cycling there.
      #3 Also, I ...

      削除
  7. I have an exam after the summer vacation.
    my summer vacation is only one month.
    I plan to study hard at home during the summer vacation.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 No need. Speak #3.
      #3 Speak something else.

      削除
  8. I plan to go to the amusement park in Yamanashi for one day with my friends in this summer vacation.
    There is famous for some jet coasters.
    I am looking forward to go there.

    返信削除
  9. I play basketball with my team mates in the school club.
    I do my homework at friend’s house.
    I visit grand parents house with my sister.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I'll ...
      #2 Also, ...
      #3 My sister and I ...

      削除
  10. I will visit to Shikoku with my father.
    The most fun part of that trip is going to Shodoshima
    But My sister and mother is away because My sister is an examinee.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I'm particularly interested/excited to visit ... during the trip.
      #3 ... is staying home with my mother to prepare for ...

      削除
  11. I will play baseball with my team mates in the school club.
    We usually play it for only two hours.
    I want play match with other team.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... but we can play long during ...
      #3 Also,

      削除