2020年7月25日土曜日

Videographer-Sr.2-Jul.25

Does Sam have a good job? 
=> STT Speak your answer in 30 sec.

I think he has a good job.
He's never bored because he can go to and see different places around the world.
Also, he seems to enjoy and be proud of his job.
If you enjoy and are proud of the job, of course, it is a good job.

18 件のコメント:

  1. I think Sam has a good job. Because he seemed have fun to take video of a volcano even there is very dangerous.

    返信削除
  2. I think Sam has a good job because he can get closer to the lava.
    ordinary people can't have experience like that.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 don't have a chance to do such a dangerous work

      削除
  3. Yes, he does.
    He does a lot of very hard work and it is very important for investigators.
    I felt that he does the job that not everyone can do.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 for investigators?
      #3 Also, he seems to enjoy ...

      削除
  4. Yes he does because he can enjoy the work.
    But, I think this work is dangerous.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 Explain more.
      Even though the job is sometimes dangerous, ...

      削除
  5. I think Sam has a good job.
    Without these videos we cannot image about the volcano well.
    Also he enjoyes his job, too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 cannot see the images of ...
      #3 Also, he seems to enjoy ...

      削除
  6. Sam doesn’t have a good job because he doesn’t know when the volcano will errupt, so getting closer to volcano is very dangerous.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... if and when the volcano could erupt.
      #2 Also, getting ...

      削除
  7. I think Sam has a good job.
    This is abnormal job so he can find a lot of discoveries that he wants.
    It’s very thrilling job so he won’t get tired of it too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... and extraordinary job that not so many people ...
      Also, he can discover ...
      #3 ... either

      削除
  8. I think Sam doesn’t have a good job.
    I think approaching the volcano is too dangerous.
    He might die because of it someday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I don't think ...
      #2 First, approaching ...
      #3 ... die if he keeps ...

      削除
  9. I think Sam has a good job.
    He seems to have enjoyed.
    His job is helpful to save people from volcano.

    返信削除