- Read the text and mark the points/words that you want to
use.
=> Write your
answer in five sentences.
1. I prefer a long vacation to short vacations.
2. I can travel to places that I've never been to if I have a long vacation.
<= 3. I like to enjoy the scenery, cultures, and foods in different places.
4. Also, I can relax for a long time.
<= 5. When I have school, I rarely have time to relax or do what I want.
2. I can travel to places that I've never been to if I have a long vacation.
<= 3. I like to enjoy the scenery, cultures, and foods in different places.
4. Also, I can relax for a long time.
<= 5. When I have school, I rarely have time to relax or do what I want.
I prefer a long vacation.
返信削除Long vacation can travel with friends or family.
If I have a long vacation, we can easy to planning and travel long days.
Also, I can solve more problems and study more during a long vacation.
A long vacation has enough time to find and solve problem and it helps me grow.
#2 I can ...
削除#3 I can ...
#5 I have enough ...
I prefer a long vacation.
返信削除I can go to many places during a long vacation.
Even if I get tired from traveling, I can relax after coming home.
Also, I can get a good sleep during a long vacation.
It’s very important to regain the correct life style.
#3 ... when I get home
削除#5 If I sleep well for a long period, I'll ...
I prefer a long vacations.
返信削除A long vacation means better sleep for more days.
I can take a sleep well during the long vacation.
Also, a long vacation has a longer free time.
I can go to many places with my friends for a longer time.
#1 ???
削除#2 I can ...
#3 Explain more or bring an example
#4 I'll have ...
I prefer a long vacation.
返信削除Long vacation has more days to relax than short vacation.
I can many things easier and sleep longer than short vacation.
Also, we can travel in long vacation.
I like to travel several places and it teaches me a lot.
#2 I can ...
削除#3 For example, I can sleep ... to ...
#5 When I travel to ..., I can learn ...
I prefer take a long vacation.
返信削除I can spend times like I live in there.
I want to be relaxed for long time.
Also, a long vacation teach me local culture deeply.
I like to learn about other cultures and adopts them.
#1 prefer taking
削除#2 where?
#3 I can relax for ...
#4 Also, I can travel ... and learn ...
#5 For example,
I prefer a long vacation.
返信削除During long vacation we can visit other countries for long time.
I can discover different ways people live, it's important to compare with our live.
Also, we can take a lot of experience more than short vacation.
I can talk to foreigners and learn about nature and culture that Japan does not have.
#2 ... a long ..., I ... for a long time.
削除#3 Then, I ... and compare them with ...
#4 Also, we can experience more things than ...
#5 For example, I may have chance to ...
I prefer a long vacation.
返信削除Because we can travel abroad for a long time.
If we have a long vacation, we don’t have to be concerned about place so we can go anywhere.
Also, we can rest all day long.
We can sleep well and we don’t have to get up early every morning so we can refresh own body and mind.
#2 First, I ...
削除#3 If I have long time, I don't ...
#4 Also, I
#5 For example, I can sleep in in the morning without worrying about ...
I prefer a long vacation.
返信削除In long vacation, i can travel more long days.
I can go to far countries from japan like England.
Also, I can relax long times.
I’m busy on weekdays so i can sleep well.
#2 First, I can travel longer.
削除#3 For example, I can go to places far away from Japan like ...
#4 ... for a longer time
#5 I'm usually ..., so I want ...
I prefer long vacation than short vacation.
返信削除Long vacation has more time than short vacation.
I need many times to relax and travel, if we don’t have many times we can’t get enough rest.
Also, long vacation is splited to study time and relax time.
I can plan to a day schedule in long vacation.
#1 ... a long vacation to a short one.
削除#2 I have more time to do ... during a long vacation.
#3 For example, I can ...
#4 Also, I can plan ...
#5 For example, I can
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
返信削除