2020年7月18日土曜日

Writing-Sr.2-Jul.18


What makes you like your job? 
Write your answer in 3-5 sentences.

I think the job needs to be interesting to me. I’ll be working for many years. 
If the job isn’t interesting, I’ll be bored. 
Also, if the job interests me, I’ll be motivated/encouraged to work harder. 
Then, the job may become more interesting.

26 件のコメント:

  1. I think the job needs to be the favorite thing to me.
    As my motivation is down when I study the subject which I don't like, if the job has the part like that, my motivation will be down and I will not be able to do a good work.
    And also, I can come up with very novel idea if the work is my favorite.
    So, the job needs to be my favorite thing to stay motivated to do a good job.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 My motivation goes down when ...
      So, if my job isn't interesting, I won't ...
      #3 Also, ... because I can think about ... all the time.
      For example, ...

      削除
    2. I think the job needs to be the favorite thing to me.
      My motivation goes down when I study the subject which I don't like.
      So, if my job isn't interesting, I won't be able to do a good work.
      And also, I can come u with very novel idea if the work is my favorite because I can think about the thing which I like all the time.
      For example, if I like animals and I were a keeper, I can think about animals all the time and I can came up with new efficient way or something for animal keeping.

      削除
  2. I think that the job shold be challenging to me.
    If I do the same thing every day, I'll be bored and I can't get money.
    I'll do my best all of the time if I can challenge new things in the job.
    Also, I want to challenge and learn new things from the job, but I can't learn anything from the smae things.
    Tryimg to new things keeps my motivation.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... bored.
      #4 Also, I want to learn by trying new things from the job.
      #5 If I do the same ..., I'll be bored and won't ...

      削除
    2. I think that the job should be challenging to me.
      If I do the same thing every day, I'll be bored.
      I'll do my best all of the time if I can challenge new things in the job.
      Also, I want to learn by trying new things from the job.
      If I do the same thing every day, I'll be bored and won't get money.

      削除
  3. I think working with a team is important for my job.
    If I work alone, nobody will help me in times of trouble and it makes me feel a lack of motivation and sad.
    Also, we can come up with new and incredible ideas by working with a team and combining my idea with others.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... when I need help and I may lose motivation to work further.
      #3 Also, I can enjoy working in a team.
      When we work as/in a team, we ...

      削除
    2. I think working with a team is important for my job.
      If I work alone, nobody will help me when I need help and I may lose motivation to work future.
      Also, I can enjoy working in a team.
      When we work in a team, we can come up with incredible ideas by combining my idea with others and may go up my motivation sharply.

      削除
  4. I think the job needs to be cool and dynamic to me.
    If the job was cool, I’ll be proud of my job and it motivates me to work.
    Also, if the job wasn’t dynamic, I’ll be bored.
    I don’t like routine works, so I want to have different schedules of work everyday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... is cool, ...
      It'll then motivate me to work harder.
      #3 ... isn't dynamic, ...

      削除

    2. I think the job needs to be cool and dynamic to me.
      If the job is cool,I’ll be proud of the job and it’ll motivate me to work harder.
      Also, if the job isn’t dynamic, I’ll be bored.
      I don’t like routine works, so I want to have different schedules of work everyday.

      削除
  5. I think it is necessary to feel a sense of achievement at work to me.
    I'll be working for many years.
    If I can't feel it, I'll be very tired and won't want to work.
    Also, feeling it makes me happy.
    For me, I want to make people's smile and that makes me happy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I think the job needs to give me ...
      #3 ... feel a sense of achievement, ...
      #4 Also, if I achieve something, I'll feel happy.
      #5 For example, seeing ... is very important to me.

      削除
    2. I think the job needs to give me a sense of achievement.
      I'll be working for many years.
      If I can't feel a sense of achievement, I'll be very tired and won't want to work.
      Also, if I achieve something, I'll feel happy.
      For example, seeing people's smile is very important to me.

      削除
  6. I think the job needs to be exciting to me. I will not get get bored work. If the job isn’t excites me I will not working actively. Then, the job may become more exciting.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 If the ..., I won't get bored to work.
      #3 ... exciting to me, ... work actively.
      #4 exciting???

      削除
    2. I think the job needs to be exciting. If the job isn’t exciting to me, I will not work actively.
      If the job is exciting to me, I won’t get bored to work.
      Then, the job may become more exciting .

      削除
  7. I think the job needs to be team. We can divide the work among the teams.
    If we decide the work, I have an advantage of being able to do only the areas I am good at.
    Also, if I work with a team, we can hear various opinions.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I want to work in a team.
      #2 We can do/achieve more if we work ... instead of working alone.
      #3 Also, I can do the job that I can do well if I work ...
      #4 Furthermore, I'll enjoy hearing thoughts and ideas of other team members.

      削除
  8. I think the job needs to be exciting to me.
    If the work is exciting, I'll be able to improve my skills and motivation.
    Also, it will be good advantage of the work.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 Also, exciting job ... (second reason)
      It is ... (further explanation)

      削除
    2. I think job needs to be exciting to me.
      If the work is exciting, I'll be able to improve my skills and motivation.
      Also, exciting job is easy to keep interested.
      It is important to do the job for a long time to make money.

      削除

  9. I think the job needs to be feel to be someone’s help.
    I think customer’s good advices and thanks will become my energy to work.
    If there aren’t any words, I won’t be able to keep my motivation.
    I also think the job needs to be interesting to me.
    I never get tired of my favorite things, so I can learn it positively.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... to make me feel I'm helping others.
      #2 If I could help others through my job, they may appreciate my effort.
      That will motivate me to work harder.
      #4 Also, the ...
      #5 ... things.
      So, if the job is interesting, I'll ...

      削除
    2. I think the job needs to be feel to make me feel I’m helping others.
      If I could help others through my job, they may appreciate my effort.
      That will motivate me to work harder.
      Also, the job needs to be interesting to me.
      I never get tired of my favorite things.
      So, if the job is interesting, I’ll learn it positively.

      削除