2020年10月5日月曜日

Eiken Writing Test-Sr.1-Oct.5

Some people say that playing sports helps children become better people.
Do you agree with this opinion?

Write your opinion and two reasons in six to eight sentences in 20 minutes.
You could use these points: health, personal interests, teamwork

Good for health-makes us healthy/healthier, 
good person-better person, 
develop sportsmanship, 
try to help/support each other

24 件のコメント:

  1. I agree that playing sports helps children become better people.
    First playing sports is good at their health.
    Playing sports connect making their healthy body’s and their physical.
    Second they can learn sportsmanship.
    It is useful to go into society.
    Especially some part of sports, they can learn teamwork is important in group.
    I think parents should make a chance to play sports for their children.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well organized and written.
      #2 ... good for
      #3 It connects their mind and body.
      #5 ... when they work in ...
      #7 Why parents, not students themselves???

      削除
    2. First playing sports is good for their health.
      It connect their mind and body.
      It is useful to go into society when they work in company.

      削除
  2. I think playing sport helps children become better people too.
    First, playing sports make children a good body. We should play sports for healthy and they will decrease accident.
    Second, they can learn what is important for grow. If they think sports the most important, they can find the best way to own growing and success many things.
    In conclusion, children should play sports to become a good people.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... make children healthy.
      #3 => It will then reduce the chance for ...
      #4 ... when then grow.
      #6 a people?????

      削除
    2. I think playing sport helps children become better people too.
      First, playing sports make children healthy. It will then reduce the chance for healthy and they will decrease accident.
      Second, they can learn what is important when then grow. If they think sports the most important, they can find the best way to own growing and success many things.
      In conclusion, children should play sports to become a better person.

      削除
  3. Yes, I agree with the opinion.
    First, it’s healthy for children to play sports.
    If they don’t play sports when they are child, they will become fat in the future.
    Also it’s necessary for them to play sports to refresh.
    Second, they get teamwork when they play sports together.
    They help practicing each other to play well and it makes them better people.
    So, playing sports make children better people.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well organized and written.
      #3 ... they could become
      #4 ... learn teamwork
      #4 ... help each other to play the sport better, which ...

      削除
    2. Yes I agree with the opinion.
      First, it makes children healthier to play sports.
      If they don’t play sports when they are child, they could become fat in the future.
      Second, it helps them refreshing themselves.
      Many children recently have their stress and they should refresh.
      Third, they get teamwork when they play sports together.
      They help each other to play the sport better, which makes them better people.
      So, playing s[prts make children better people.

      削除
  4. Yes, I do. I agree to playing sports helps children become better people.
    Playing sports is health to people.
    It is makes you happy and reflecting.
    But playing sports is too difficult to play only children.
    If you helps children, you can learn about personal interests.
    I think teamwork is important to playing sports.
    These reasons for I think playing sports helps children become better people.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Try to support/explain the TS.
      #2 health=> healthy for
      #3 is makes <=?????
      #4 What does this sentence support or explain?????
      #5 help children do what?
      #6 => Children learn teamwork when ...

      削除
    2. Yes, I do. I agree to playing sports helps children become better people.
      Playing sports is healthy for people.
      That is makes you happy, it is good to healthy.
      Playing sports is too difficult to play only children.
      If you playing sports with children, you can learn about personal interests.
      I think teamwork is important to playing sports.
      These reasons for I think playing sports helps children become better people.

      削除
  5. I agree with this opinion.
    I have two reasons. First, I think people play sports we can be health. It’s important to stretch to keep good condition.
    Second, we can make good teamwork if we play sports with team. We should be interested in other people. I think we can have personal interests of many people to play with team too.

    返信削除
    返信

    1. #3 ... sports we can ...<=???
      #4 ... to exercise to stay healthy
      #5 ... in a team
      #6 We should help each other to ...
      #7 CS: Write what you explained differently,
      No need to say "I think" in CS

      削除
    2. I agree with this opinion.
      First, People playing sports is good for health. It’s important to exercise to stay healthy for our future.
      Second, we can make good teamwork if we playing sport in a team. We should help each other to enjoy. For example, I’m belong to table tennis clubs since I entered junior high school, my club always help each other. We enjoyed it all the time.

      削除
  6. I agree with this opinion.
    First, playing sports is good for health.
    Also If you play team sports, you can learn about teamwork.
    Second, keep playing sports for long time is become your personal interests.
    Teamwork and personal interests are important to work in the future and good health is important for our lives.
    I think playing sports helps children become better people.


    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well written.
      You want to explain more for each SS.
      #3 => Second,
      #4 => Also, ... time could help develop personal interests.

      削除

    2. I agree with this opinion.
      First, playing sports is good for health.
      Second, If you play team sports, you can learn about teamwork.
      Also, keep playing sports for long time could help develop personal interests.
      Teamwork and personal interests are important to work in the future and good health is important for our lives.
      I think playing sports helps children become better people.

      削除
  7. I agree with this option.
    First, playing outside is good for health. If you don't play sports you will get some sick many times. Some doctors say if you play something outside your eyes haven't been bad. Some injuries grow mental health make strong body.
    Second, playing something with friends is good. Talking with someone makes and learn good friend ship. You can learn new things during playing sports with someone.
    So, I think playing sports makes children become better people.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 Option?????
      #2 outside=> sports
      #5 What does this sentence support? Unnecessary.
      #7 Talking=> playing sport with others ..
      #8 ... with others

      削除
    2. i agree with this opinion.
      First, playing sports is good for health. If you don't play sports you will get some sick many times. Some doctors say if you play something outside your eyes haven't been bad.
      Second, playing something with friends is good. Playing sport with others makes and learn good friend ship. You can learn new things during playing sports with other.
      So I think okaying sports makes children become better people.

      削除
  8. I agree that playing sports helps children become better people.
    First playing sports is good for their health.
    These days some children play game for a long time in the house and they don't go out and do exercise.
    So they should go out the home and playing sports to refresh their body and hearts.
    Second playing sports is important for our future.
    For example I playing basketball for 6yeaers. I learned there each skill and necessary of teamwork.
    When I play basketball, I always have to think all of teammate.
    This thinking is very important when we become adults.
    So I think that playing sports helps children become better people.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well explained and written.
      #4 ... go out and play ... themselves.
      #6 ... I've been playing ...
      #7 ... think of other teammates.

      削除
  9. So they should go out and play sports to refresh their body and hearts themselves.
    For example I’ve been playing basketball for 6 years.
    I learned there each skill and think of other teammates.

    返信削除