2020年10月7日水曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.2-Oct.7

Speak about the recent news you found interesting in 3 sentences.

TS: I watched/read this news on TV/in the newspaper about …
#2: Explain what the news is about:
      It was about ~ who/There was/are … /When …/A policeman …/In (place), …
#3: Speak what you thought/feel about the news:
    I was impressed/surprised/interested to know/find that …

14 件のコメント:

  1. I watched news about the new prime minister on TV.
    He was elected as the new prime minister and he established a new agency called digital agency.
    I think that digitization in Japan is slower than other developed countries, so I’m expecting for it works.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 Japanese PM
      #2 After he ..., he ...
      #3 ... I hope ...

      削除
  2. I watch this news on TV about Donald Trump.
    He left hospital Monday evening, 3 days after being admitted with covid-19.
    He said coronavirus was not scary so I think this word affects a lot in America

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... about ... on TV.
      #2 ... only 3 days ...
      #3 ..., which I think will ...

      削除
  3. I watched this news on TV about certainly is shot I got married.
    The other man is an ordinary person who doesn’t work in the entertainment world.
    I was surprised to hear this news but I felt happy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 Satomi Ishihara, (explain what she is)
      #2 Her fiancé/husband ...
      #3 Why were you surprised?

      削除
  4. I found the news about depressive on the Internet.
    It sad that people become depressive because of the not mind but virus.
    If it is right I think the virus is very scary.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 depressive?
      #2 become depressed/fall depression
      because they ...

      削除
  5. I watched the news on TV about President Trump return to the White House.
    The doctor says that he’s not fully recovered.
    I think he should take a little more rest because his steps were heavy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... that ... returned ... from ... only after ...
      #3 ... steps? => his steps didn't look so steady

      削除
  6. I watch the news about ANA resumes the line to Honolulu.
    I stopped frighting due to coronavirus.
    So I want to go to Narita Airport and take pictures.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 line-> flight
      #2 It suspended the flight ... (when?)
      #3 Why? Is that a special aircraft?

      削除
  7. I read this news on the internet about nobel prise in Chemistry.
    It was about the CRISPR/Cas9 genetic sissors that can change the DNA with high precision.
    I'm interested to know this kind of things and hope it brings a bright future.

    返信削除