2020年7月4日土曜日

Writing-Sr.2-Jul.4

Write what makes you like your job in 4-6 sentences with two reasons or motivations.
Write in 12 minutes=> Revise it in 3 minutes.

I think the job needs to be interesting to me. 
1. I’ll be working for many years. 
    If the job isn’t interesting, I’ll be bored
2. Also, if the job interests me, I’ll be motivated/encouraged to work harder
    Then, the job may become more interesting.

28 件のコメント:

  1. I think the job needs to be like my hobby.
    If my job is like my hobby, I will be excited to go for the job.
    The job needs to be one of the reasons for alive because we have to work every day almost for the rest of my life.
    If the job is not fun, I will quit my job and it means I can't gain money.
    So, a job like my hobby is needed.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 excited=>
      go to work
      #3 Also, ... important part of my life because I'll ...
      #4 ... I may quit it and won't earn any money.
      #5 I'll ...

      削除
    2. I think the job needs to be like my hobby.
      If ,y job is like my hobby, I will be excited to go to work.
      Also, the job needs to be one of the important part of my life because I'll have to work every day almost for the rest of my life.
      If the job is not fun, I may quit and won't earn any money.
      So, I will needed a job like my hobby.

      削除
  2. First, what job needs is tobe able to develop our personalities. I enjoy the work if you can express personality. Also, you may feel I'm a necessary person in the community.
    Second, not too busy. Time for communication with your family or relaxing at home is more important to stay healthy both mentally and physically. Also, if there is a rest, we can feel we'll work hard tomorrow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 the job suits my personality.
      #4 The job shouldn't/mustn't be ...
      #6 the next day

      削除
    2. First, the job suits my personality. If you can express personality, you enjoy the work. Also, you may feel that you're a necessary person in the community
      Second, job mustn't be too busy. Time for relaxing is more important to stay healthy both physically and mentally. Also, if there is a rest, you may think that you'll work harder the next day.

      削除
  3. I think the job needs to be interesting to me.
    If the job isn’t interest to me, I would not think try harder.
    Also, I am sure that interesting job makes me fun.
    That’s why, I think interesting is necessary for job.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... not try to work harder.
      #3 ... me feel pleasant.
      #4 Explain more. No need for a concluding sentence.

      削除
  4. I think the job requires thinking what I want to do.
    It is neccesary to feel a sence of achievement for the work because I will work with it for many years.
    In my own case, I love seeing people's smile, so I want to help people in need.
    Also, doing what I want to do naturally link with something I am interested in.
    It is good to keep doing what's interesting.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 Not sure what you want to say. Write simply.
      #2 because I'll be working for ...
      #3 For me, ...
      #4 => If I do what I'm interested in, ...

      削除
    2. I think I needs to think what I want to do when I work.
      It is neccesary to feel a sence of achievement for the work because I will be working for many years.
      For me, I love seeing people's smile, so I want to help people in need.
      Also if I do what I'm interested in, it will naturally link with what I want to do.
      It is good to keep doing what's interesting.

      削除
  5. I think the job needs to be exciting and irregular to me.
    I can’t continue working if the job wasn’t exciting, and I want to discover many things throughout my job.
    Also, if the job was irregular, it makes me feel more enjoyable because I like thinking of the day’s plan such as what time should I get up, what to do, and where to go to make my day valuable.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... and dynamic to me.
      #2 ... exciting.
      I want to enjoy finding/experiencing -ing ...
      #3 Also, I want a job that requires different tasks and new challenges.
      #4 I'll

      削除
    2. I think the job needs to be exciting and dynamic to me.
      I can’t continue working if the job wasn’t exciting, and I want to enjoy experiencing new things.
      Also, I want a job that requires different tasks and new challenges.
      I’ll enjoy making my daily plans to make my days valuable and enjoyable.

      削除
  6. I think the needs to be exciting and money to me.
    I’ ll work for many years.
    If the job isn’t exciting I would not excited of my life.
    Money is important for me because if I were haven’t money I can’t do what I want to.
    So I think needs to be exciting and money.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... exciting.
      #2 unnecessary.
      #3 ... I will be bored.
      #4 Also, the job pays me well.
      If I don't earn money well, I ...

      削除
    2. I think the needs to be exciting.
      If the job isn’t exciting I will be bored.
      Also, the job pays me well.
      If I don’t earn money well,I can’t buy that I want to.

      削除
  7. I think the job needs to be interesting with some responsibilities.
    I’ll work with communication with customers.
    If I work with moderate pressure, I can work hard for the purpose quickly.
    Also, if the job interest me, the job would save me from stress.
    I can enjoy my daily life too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 what does this explain or support?
      #3 "pressure" explains or supports what?
      #4 If the job is interesting, I won't feel stressed so much.

      削除
    2. I think the job needs to be interesting with some responsibilities.
      Communicate with customer is very important if I work.
      If iI work with moderate responsibility, I can work hard for the purpose quickly.
      Also, if the job is interesting, I won’t feel stressed so much.
      I can also enjoy my daily life too.

      削除
  8. I think the job needs to be interesting to me.
    I'm able to work for a long time without getting tired that the job is interested for me.
    Also, it could be make more money.
    It is necessary to live on and enjoy my life.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 If the job ..., I'll be ...
      #3 Also, he job pays me well.

      削除
    2. I think the job needs to be interesting to me.
      If the job is interested for me, I'll be work for a long time without getting tired.
      Also, he job pays me well.
      It is necessary to live on and enjoy my life.

      削除
  9. I think the job needs to be challenging.
    If I do the same thing every day, I will be bored.
    In that case, I don't want to work and I can't get any money.
    Also, I will not be able to learn anything in the same work.
    It is necessary for people to challenge and learn new things all of the time.
    People pays their timw to working, so the job needs to have a lot of lernings.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... thing that I can do easily, ...
      #3 And if I'm bored, I won't keep working for a job ...
      #4 ... from the ...
      #5 ... keep learning new things.
      #6 If I learn more, I'll be mire ...

      削除
    2. If I do the thing same thing that I can do easily, I will be bored.
      And if I'm bored, I won't keep working for a job and I can't get any money.
      Also, I will not be able to learn anything from the same work.
      It is necessay for people to challenge and keep learning new things all of the time.
      If I learn more, I'll be mire, but it is good for me.

      削除
  10. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除

  11. I think the job needs to be feel to be someone’s help.
    I think so because customer’s good voices and thanks will become my energy to work.
    I also think the job needs to be interesting to me.
    I can learn positivity if I am interested about that.

    返信削除