2020年5月25日月曜日

GIU-Sr.1-May 25


Speak Ron’s answers.

12 件のコメント:

  1. No not at all grandma. Sarah more handsome and attractive boys around.
    Not really.Naturally I’ve gone to the movies and the dog ran with someone at school through.
    Who? Oh Jennifer? she’s pretty yes I think she’s Japanese like George.
    No I haven’tI’ve never introduced her to my mom or my dad. I’ve never introduced her to my mom or my dad.
    Grandma I’ve never been serious about any girls yet.. I don’t have a girlfriend.
    Poems?No she hasn’t. She sent me some messages and photos though.
    OK grandma.I sent her some photos of Oxford.
    Call grandma. I’m already 16. It’s too early to talk about the kind of romance,
    Bridge to mail? What is that? I never heard of it.

    返信削除
  2. No not at the old grandma.There are more handsome and attractive the boys arounds.
    Not really.I’ve gone to see the movies and the dog ran with someone at school.
    Who?Oh Jennifer?She’s pretty.Yes I think.Cesar Japanese like Jealous.
    No I haven’t.I have never introduced her to my mom.
    Grandma I’ve never been serious about any cars yet. I don’t have a girlfriend.
    Plants?No she hasn’t.She sent me some messages and photos of Josie though.
    OK grandma.I sent her some photos of oxford.
    Oh grandma I am only 16.It’s too difficult to take about that kind of romance.
    Please to mail?What is that?I’ve never sent of it.

    返信削除
  3. No not at all grammar. Do you more handsome and attractive boys around.
    Not really I am going to the movies and the dog run with someone at school so.
    Who? Oh Jennifer? She’s pretty, yes, I think. She’s Japanese rock George.
    No I haven’t. I’ve never interacted her to my mom and dad.
    Grammar, I’ve never be serious about any calls yet. I don’t have a girlfriend.
    Pumas? No she doesn’t. She sent me some messages and photos of George Joel.
    OK grandma. I show her some photos of Oxford.
    Oh grandma. I’m only 16. It’s too young to talk about that kind of Romance.
    Bridgework to man? What is that? I’ve never seen of it.

    返信削除
  4. No not at all grandma. There are more handsome and attractive boys around.
    Not really. I want to the movies and the dog ran with someone at school though.
    Who? Oh Jennifer? See is pretty yes I think. She is it Japanese like George. No I haven’t. I’ve never introduced her to my parents. Grandma I’ve never been serious about any girls yet. I don’t have a girlfriend. Poems? No she hasn’t. She sent me some messages on the photos of George though. OK grandma. I will sent her some photos of Oxford. Oh grandma. I am only 16. It’s too early to talk about that kind of romance. Bridge to MEL? What is that? I’ve never heard of it.

    返信削除
  5. No not at all grandma. There are more handsome and attractive boys around. Not really. I have a going to the movies in the dog pen with someone at school though. Who. Oh Jennifer. She’s pretty yes I think I see her area. She’s Japanese like George. No I haven’t. I’ve never introduced her to my parents. Grandma I’ve never been serious about any girls yet. I don’t have a girlfriend. Poems no she hasn’t. She sent me some messages and photos of George though though. OK grandma. I’ll send her some photos of Oxford.Oh grandma. I’m only 16. It to early to talk about that kind of romance.Bridge to mail. What is that. I’ve never heard of it.

    返信削除
  6. No not at all grandma. They all are more handsome in the activity boys around.
    Not really I've gone to the movies in the dark around with someone at the school so.
    Who? Jennifer? Siri is Brady, yes I think.Siri is Japanese like George.
    No I haven't I've never met her mother yet.
    Grandma I've never being serious about any girls yet. I don't have a girlfriend.
    Poems? No she hasn't. She sent me some messages in the photos of the doors though.
    OK grandma I just send her some photos Of oxford.
    Oh grandma I am only 16. It's too early to talk about that kind of Romans.
    Bridge to mail?What is that? I've never heard of it.

    返信削除
  7. No, not at all, grandma. There are more handsome and attractive boys around.
    not really. I’ve gone to the movies and the ground with someone at the school, though.
    Who? Oh, Jennifer? It’s pretty, yes, I think. She is Japanese like George.
    No, I haven’t. I’ve never introduced her to my parents yet.
    Grandma, I’ve never been serious about any cars yet. I don’t have a girlfriend.
    Poems? No, Siri hasn’t. See you send me some messages and photos of a George, though.
    OK, grandma. I’ll sent her some photos of Oxford.
    Oh come on grandma. I am only 16 videos it’s too young to do about that kind of romance.
    Bridge to Mell? What is that? I’ve never hear of it.

    返信削除
  8. No not at all grandma. There are most handsome man active boys alone. Not near me I am going to the movies in the dog run with someone else Crudo. Who oh Jennifer she is pretty yes I think she is Japanese like George. No I haven’t I’ve never introduced her to my parents yet. Grandma I’m never been involved in the course yet I don’t have a girlfriend. When’s no she hasn’t she sent me some messages and photos of George those. OK, I will send her some photos of Oxford. Oh grandma I’m only 16 it’s due you want to talk about that kind of woman. Do it tomorrow what is that I’ve never heard of it.

    返信削除
  9. No, not at all, grandma. There are more handsome and Active boys around.
    Not really, I have a gone to the movies and the dog ran with someone at school come out though
    Who? Oh, Jennifer? She’s pretty, yes, I think. She is Japanese like George?
    No, I haven’t. I have never introduced her to my father and mother.
    Grammar, I’ve never been serious about any cars yet come. I don’t have a girlfriend.
    Poems? No, she hasn’t. She sent me some messages and photos or videos, though.
    OK, glamour I will Send her some photos of Oxford.
    Oh, grandma. I am only 16. It’s too first to talk about that kind of romance.
    What is it to mail? What is that? I’ve never hear heard of it.

    返信削除
  10. no not at all grandma there are more handsome and attractive boys around.
    notary have you gone to the movies and to the crown with someone at school though.
    Who oh Jennifer she is pretty yes I think says Japanese like Josie.
    no I haven’t I’ve never introduced her to my parents.
    grandma I’ve never been serious about any girls yet I don’t have a girlfriend.
    poems? no say hasn’t sent me some messages on the photos of your soul.
    OK grandma. I will send her some photos of Oxford.
    oh grandma I’m only 16. it’s too young to talk about that kind of romance.
    where is the man ?what is that? i’ve ever heard of it.

    返信削除
  11. No not at all grandma. Yeah I am I handsome and attractive boys around.
    Not really I’m going to the movies and the dog ran with someone at school, though.
    Who oh Jennifer she’s pretty yes I think she’s Japanese like Joe’s.
    No I haven’t I have never introduce her to my mother or my father.
    Grandma I’ve never been serious about any girls yet I don’t have a girlfriend .
    Poems no she hasn’t she sent me some messages and photos of Jody thought.
    OK grandma I’ll send her some photos of oxford.
    Oh grandma I am only 16 is too early to take a bath a kind of a romance.
    Which do male but is it I’ve never heard of it.

    返信削除
  12. No, not at all, Grandma. There are more handsome and attractive boys around.
    Not really. I’ve gone to the movies and the dog run with someone at school, though.
    Who? Oh, Jennifer? She’s pretty, yes,I think. She’s Japanese like George.
    No, I haven’t I’ve never introduced her to Dad or Mom yet.
    Grandma, I’ve never been serious about any girls yet. I don’t have a girlfriend.
    Poems? No she doesn’t. She sent me some messages and photos of George Joel.
    OK grandma. I show her some photos of Oxford.
    Oh grandma. I’m only 16. It’s too young to talk about that kind of romance.
    Bridge work to the man? What is that? I’ve never seen of it.

    返信削除