2020年5月13日水曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.2-May 13

Speak how new your new (online) home school life has been so far in three sentences.

seem
Sb doesn’t seem to be used to using a computer.
Sb doesn't seem to have used a computer before.

19 件のコメント:

  1. My school haven’t started the online classes, so I usually did my homework.
    But my school will start the online classes from next week.
    We have done test meeting for the preparation twice before.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I've been doing ... as usual.
      #3 to prepare for ... so far

      削除
  2. I don't have any online classes so I don't have to change my schedule.
    I have many tasks than before the Golden week. So , I will do the tasks everyday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... changes in my schedule
      #2 more tasks than ...

      削除
  3. I don't have online listen but we are having a classroom and 2 interactive medication between teachers and students.
    it is very interesting cuz after I send an assignment to teachers and the teacher reply my assignment with comments.
    it's very useful and I want to keep using this application forever.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Classroom means an application called Google classroom.

      削除
    2. #1 ... any online classes but we have ...

      削除
  4. My score half sausage do you online from this Monday.
    My teachers my teachers give me homework every day.
    So I did it every day.

    返信削除
  5. My school doesn't have online listen, but we have the homework from school homepage.
    The homepage is updated on Mondays and Thursdays.
    We will mail the homework to school on May 16th.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 "mail" means postal mail, not email or posting?
      If that's case, you want to say send.

      削除
  6. My school hasn’t had any online lessons yet so nothing has changed.
    Instead, we got a lot of homework from school.
    There are many things that are not satisfactory.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... we've gotten
      #3 not satisfactory => not interesting?

      削除
  7. After breakfast I usually start my school homework.
    My school has online class a bit.
    Tomorrow I have an interview with my teacher.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 a bit=> more specifically how many classes a day or week.

      削除
  8. I have more free time than usuall school life.
    I have only three crosses a day so I can spend my time to study what I interested in.
    I do my homework and read books a lot.

    返信削除
  9. It has been hard for me.
    I see my PC screen and just listening to the teacher in most of the classes.
    It’s harder than going to school and take classes there.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I need to watch ... for (how long) just to ...

      削除