2020年5月28日木曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Sr.1-May 28

12 件のコメント:

  1. The professor has come up with a great theory. We need someone to put it into practice. I’m not certain about the concept of the new product. Could you explain it more clearly? I’m still uncertain about the concept. Could you provide me with another explain? Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explanations about new theories. The government is going to make an official statement about the new consumer protection law.

    返信削除
  2. The professor has come up with a great theory. We need someone to put it into practice.
    I'm not certain about the concept of the new product. Could you explain in more clearly?
    I'm still uncertain about the concept.Could you provide me with another explanation?
    Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explains about new theories.
    The government is going to make an official statement about the new consumer protection law.

    返信削除
  3. The professor has come up with a great theory. We need someone to put it into practice.
    I’m not certain about the concept of the new product. Could you explain it more clearly?
    I’m still uncertain about the concept. Could you provide me with another explanation?
    Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explanations about new theories.
    The government is going to make an official statement about the new consumer protection law.

    返信削除
  4. Th professor has come up with a great theory. We need someone to put it into practice.
    I’m nor certain about the concept of the new product. Could you explain it more clearly?
    I’m still uncertain about the concept.Could you provide me with another explanation?
    Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explanations about new theories.
    The government is going to make a official statement about the new consumer protection law.

    返信削除
  5. The professor has come up with a great theory. We need someone to put it into practice. I'm not certain about the concept of the new produce. Could you explain in more clearly? I'm still uncertain about the concept.Could you provide me with another explanation? Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explains about new theories. The government is going to make an official statement about the new consumer protection law.

    返信削除
  6. The professor has come up with a great theory. We need someone to put it into practice. I’m not certain about the concept of the new product. Could you explain it more clearly? I’m stick uncertain about the concept. Could you provide me with another explanation? Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explanation about new theories. The government is going to make an official statement about the new consumer protection law.

    返信削除
  7. THe presser has come up with a great theory.We need someone to put it into practice.
    I’m not certain about the concept of the new product.Could you explained it more clearly?
    I’m still uncertain about the concept.Could you explanation?
    Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explanation about new theories.
    The government is going to make an official statement about the new consumer protection law.

    返信削除
  8. The professor has come up with a great theory. We need something to put it into practice.
    I’m not certain about the concept of the new product. Could you explain it more clearly?
    I’m still uncertain about the concept. Could you provide me with another explanation?
    Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explanations about new theories.
    The government is going to make an official statement about the new customer protection law.

    返信削除

  9. The professor has come up with a great theory. We need someone to put it into practice. I’m not certain about the concept of the new product. Could you explain it more clearly? I’m still uncertain about the concept. Could you provide me with another explanation? Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explanations about new theories. The government is going to make an official statement about the new consumer protection law.

    返信削除
  10. The professor has come up with a great theory. We need someone to put it into practice.
    I'm not certain about the concept on the new product. Could you explain it more clearly ?
    I'm still un certain about the concept. Could you provide me with another explanation?
    Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explanations about new theories.
    The government is going to make an official statement about the new consumer protection law.

    返信削除
  11. The presser has come up with a great theory.We need someone to put it into practice.
    I’m not certain about the concept of the new product.Could you explained it more clearly?
    I’m still uncertain about the concept.Could you explanation?
    Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explanation about new theories.
    The government is going to make an official statement about the new consumer protection law.

    返信削除
  12. The professor has come up with a great theory. We need someone to put it into practice.
    I’m not certain about the concept of the new product. Could you explain it more clearly?
    I’m still uncertain about the concept. Could you provide me with another explanation?
    Scientific experiments sometimes provide good explanations about new theories.
    The government is going to make an official statement about the new consumer protection law.

    返信削除