ID:951 3417 3466 PW:1810013
My favorite meal is dinner of the day.Meal makes me feel happy because I like to eat.I usually eat it with my family at 8 PM.
My favorite meal is dinner.The meal makes me feel happy because I like to eat.
#2 => My family usually eats it at 8 pm together.#3 => It makes all of us happy (as we talk to each other about the day).
My family usually eats it at 8 pm together.It makes all of us happy because I like to eat.
My favorite meal of the day is lunch. meal gives me energy to study in the afternoon class at school.I usually eat it with my friends at classroom.
#2 The meal ...#3 classmates
My favorite meal is dinner of the day.Meal makes me happy and gives me energy.I usually eat at home at 7 o’clock.
#1 ... dinner.#2 The meal ...#3 ... eat it with my family ...
My favorite meal is breakfast.Meal gives me power to go to school.I usually eat it with my family at 8 AM.
#2 The meal ... energy ...
my favorite meal is breakfast.Breakfast gives me motivation for the day.I usually eat it with my family at 6:30.
#2 It ... motivation to work hard ...
My favorite meal is fruit for breakfast.Fruits gives me vitamin a lot.I usually eat strawberries and bananas.
#1 ... is breakfast.#2 I usually eat ... #3 Fruits ...
My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.Breakfast gives me energy to study.I usually eat it at eight with my family.
#2 It ...
My favorite meal is dinner.Dinner makes me feel wonderful because I can eat a lot.I usually eat it with my brother and my Mom.
#2 It ...#3 ... at pm.
My favorite meal of the day is lunch.Me and gives me energy to play basketball in the afternoon.Are usually eat it with my family.
#2 It/The meal #3 ... at pm.
My favorite meal is dinner. I usually don’t eat breakfast. And I don’t like lunch because it’s cold.
#3 ... eating a boxed lunch at school because ...
My favorite meal of the day is lunch.Meal makes me fun because I usually eat it with my friends.Also, I like to talk during lunch.
#2 (someone) always makes me a boxed lunch.#3 I enjoy talking with my classmates over lunch.
My favorite meal is lunch of the day.Lunch makes me feel happy.I usually eat it with my friend when I go to school.
#1 ... lunch.#2 The meal/It ... because I usually eat it with my classmates in school.#3 I eat it with my family when I am at home.
My favorite meal of the day is dinner.Meal gives me energy to tomorrow.I usually eat it with my family.
#2 The meal/It ... for the next day.#3 ... at pm.
My favorite meal is lunch.I usually eat it with my family and sometimes eat at the balcony.It makes me refresh.
#2 ... family.#3 We sometimes ... , and it is refreshing.
My favorite meal is dinner of the day.
返信削除Meal makes me feel happy because I like to eat.
I usually eat it with my family at 8 PM.
My favorite meal is dinner.
削除The meal makes me feel happy because I like to eat.
#2 => My family usually eats it at 8 pm together.
削除#3 => It makes all of us happy (as we talk to each other about the day).
My family usually eats it at 8 pm together.
削除It makes all of us happy because I like to eat.
My favorite meal of the day is lunch.
返信削除meal gives me energy to study in the afternoon class at school.
I usually eat it with my friends at classroom.
#2 The meal ...
削除#3 classmates
My favorite meal is dinner of the day.
返信削除Meal makes me happy and gives me energy.
I usually eat at home at 7 o’clock.
#1 ... dinner.
削除#2 The meal ...
#3 ... eat it with my family ...
My favorite meal is breakfast.
返信削除Meal gives me power to go to school.
I usually eat it with my family at 8 AM.
#2 The meal ... energy ...
削除my favorite meal is breakfast.
返信削除Breakfast gives me motivation for the day.
I usually eat it with my family at 6:30.
#2 It ... motivation to work hard ...
削除My favorite meal is fruit for breakfast.
返信削除Fruits gives me vitamin a lot.
I usually eat strawberries and bananas.
#1 ... is breakfast.
削除#2 I usually eat ...
#3 Fruits ...
My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
返信削除Breakfast gives me energy to study.
I usually eat it at eight with my family.
#2 It ...
削除My favorite meal is dinner.
返信削除Dinner makes me feel wonderful because I can eat a lot.
I usually eat it with my brother and my Mom.
#2 It ...
削除#3 ... at pm.
My favorite meal of the day is lunch.
返信削除Me and gives me energy to play basketball in the afternoon.
Are usually eat it with my family.
#2 It/The meal
削除#3 ... at pm.
My favorite meal is dinner.
返信削除I usually don’t eat breakfast.
And I don’t like lunch because it’s cold.
#3 ... eating a boxed lunch at school because ...
削除My favorite meal of the day is lunch.
返信削除Meal makes me fun because I usually eat it with my friends.
Also, I like to talk during lunch.
#2 (someone) always makes me a boxed lunch.
削除#3 I enjoy talking with my classmates over lunch.
My favorite meal is lunch of the day.
返信削除Lunch makes me feel happy.
I usually eat it with my friend when I go to school.
#1 ... lunch.
削除#2 The meal/It ... because I usually eat it with my classmates in school.
#3 I eat it with my family when I am at home.
My favorite meal of the day is dinner.
返信削除Meal gives me energy to tomorrow.
I usually eat it with my family.
#2 The meal/It ... for the next day.
削除#3 ... at pm.
My favorite meal is lunch.
返信削除I usually eat it with my family and sometimes eat at the balcony.
It makes me refresh.
#2 ... family.
削除#3 We sometimes ... , and it is refreshing.