Speak in 3 Review:
“go
on vacation to ~” means, What club?=> Describe the activity, went to Kyoto
and visited …
Blog STT Speak how you will manage yourself this month at home.
I’ll … to … Also, I’ll try to/-ing to …
Eiken Listening 2018-1 CD-18 Review #14
Repeat-> Repeat-> Shadowing ☆ hear fall asleep
CD-29 #24 Listen->
Repeat-> Repeat-> Repeat
-> Words-> Repeat =>
STT Repeat
-> Check Answer=> Read & Lookup
Bridge Work C29-U1
Review: CD-87-91 G&C-3
-> Blog STT T=>S: Speak the answers. So/Neither … I.
GIU Traveling to Oxford-2 #2 Review: Read aloud “Another text message” Ron’s “I’m
~ appreciate it, Jennifer”
Read aloud “Now, let me ~ “: mostly, occasional rain, even older, a variety of, most of the time, half a dozen
Key Communication Blog STT T=>S: Speak the answers.
Show & Tell Blog Watch
the video by Mayuko
=> Type your comment in two or three
sentences.
Webex at 6:00 pm
☆ S&T Questions
Read & Write-1 Unit 1 Video Videographer #2
Review Blog Does Sam have a good job?
- Vocabulary Skill/p.15:
Word Forms of Nouns and Verbs -> Categorize A, B
- Synthesize-2/p.14:
Which job from Reading 1, Reading 2 do you NOT want to have?
Blog Write an answer in 3-4 sentences. - I don’t want to be a/an … - The job …
- I … - Also,
No
need to write "That's because " (SS) or "That's why I don't want
to ..." (CS)
The very basic to avoid infection of
Covid-19, the novel coronavirus, is to wash hands properly. According to the
health ministry of Vietnam, there are six steps for washing
hands. But no matter how effective the procedure is, it’s not
easy to learn and practice it in daily life. So, a popular dancer and the
health ministry came up with an online dance video to show how
to wash hands properly. And you know what? The video went
viral on TikTok and spurred a lot of people to take
part in the dance challenge.
Closing Lesson Review:
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿