My favorite meal of the day is lunch. I study harder in the morning then in the afternoon so lunch makes me feel so excited. The meal my mother makes for us is always wonderful.
My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. The breakfast gives me energy to move in the morning. I usually eat a piece of bread with jam in the morning.
My favorite meal of the day is dinner. The meal makes me feel satisfying because it’s the most luxury meal of the day. Are usually eat it with my family and enjoy having conversation.
my favorite meal of the day is dinner. I often make dinner with my mother these days, so the mwal makes me interested. I try and enjoy making and eating it.
My favorite meal of the day is lunch.
返信削除I study harder in the morning then in the afternoon so lunch makes me feel so excited.
The meal my mother makes for us is always wonderful.
#2 ... relaxed
削除#3 who is us?
My favorite meal of the day is lunch. meal gives me an energy. Are usually eat lunch at 12 em.
返信削除#2 The meal gives me energy to ...
削除My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
返信削除The breakfast gives me energy to move in the morning.
I usually eat a piece of bread with jam in the morning.
#2 The meal ...
削除My favorite meal of the day is dinner.
返信削除The meal makes me feel satisfying because it’s the most luxury meal of the day.
Are usually eat it with my family and enjoy having conversation.
#2 ... satisfied ... luxurious
削除このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
返信削除my favorite meal of the day is dinner.
返信削除I often make dinner with my mother these days, so the mwal makes me interested.
I try and enjoy making and eating it.
#3 try what?
削除My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
返信削除It makes me feel great and gives me power to spend the morning.
I usually eat fried egg sausage and bread.
#2 ... the power to do things in ...
削除My favorite meal of the day is dinner.
返信削除I am likely to because I usually talk with my family.
It’s make me funny.
#2 I like it because
削除#3 It makes me relaxed?
My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
返信削除The meal gives energy for me.
I usually eat with R1
#2 energy to ...
削除#3 R1?
My favorite meal of the day is dinner.
返信削除MEL makes me feel happy and satisfied.
I like the time eating dinner with my family.
#2 The meal ...
削除My favorite meal of the day is lunch.
返信削除It makes me feel food and happy and I can work hard in the evening.
I usually eat curry and rice.
#2 in the afternoon
削除#3 Really?