2020年5月4日月曜日

Online Lesson-Sr.1-May 4

Speak in 3 Review
Blog STT Speak What you did during GW last year. My family and I went on vacation to…

Eiken Listening 2018-1 CD-28 Review #23 Repeat-> Repeat->Shadowing 
work at a bank, study at a univ
 #14 Listen-> Repeat-> Repeat-> Repeat -> Words-> Repeat => STT Repeat
-> Check Answer=> Read & Lookup

Bridge Work C29-U1 Start speaking I have=> I’ve, You have=> You’ve
Review CD-85,86 G&C-3 -> Ex-2.2. Read & Lookup
CD-87-91 G&C-3 -> Ex-3.1 Read Julie-> Lookup and Answer Helen
-> Ex-3.1 Read Sally-> Lookup and Answer Jennifer
Blog STT T=>S: Speak the answers. [1] I haven’t had dinner yet. I’m so hungry. I’ll watch TV after dinner. [2] I haven’t been to school for a month. I can’t go to school until next month. I want do see my classmates.
GIU Traveling to Oxford-2 #1  Read aloud “Another text message” : reply to, must be
Read aloud Ron’s “I’m ~ appreciate it, Jennifer”: any of, have trouble, busy -ing 
=> STT Read Ron’s part

Vocabulary in Use CD-93 => C29-U1 #2  
Listen & Repeat-> Fill in the blanks-> Read the sentences aloud 
=> Blog STT Reading

Show & Tell Blog Watch the video by Kosei 
=> Type your comment in two or three sentences.

Webex at 6:00 pm
Read & Write-1 Unit 1 Video  Videographer #1
Blog Set up Online Practice www.iQ3eonlinepractice.com to register.
Choose your language: English/日本語-> Type your email address
Choose your account type: Student
Enter your access code (Cover) -> Type your name, Choose Country of Origin (Japan)
Enter your password (6 characters:大文字小文字混在, no spaces)
- Watch -> B. Categorize
=> C. Discuss: Does Sam have a good job? Blog STT Speak your answer in 3 sentences.


Closing Lesson Review

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿