Speak in 3
Review: Try to explain more in #3. My favorite subject
is science, especially chemistry. I particularly like doing experiments.
=> I get excited when I find something that I’ve never seen or known
Blog STT Speak: about what you’ve
found the most difficult/challenging (thing to do) in the last three
months? 1. I found -ing/not -ing, do things without
~, I found it the most difficult (not) to … 2. I usually … 3. I had to…, tried
my best to ~ and/but …
Eiken Listening 2018-1 CD-31 Review #26 Repeat->Repeat->Shadowing
☆at a
church/hotel, make decisions
CD-21 #17 Listen->
Repeat->
Repeat-> Repeat
-> Words-> Repeat =>
STT Repeat
-> Check Answer=> Read & Lookup
Bridge Work C29-U2 ☆
GIU: Ron’s been having a hard time Blog T:
GM=> S: STT Speak Ron’s
answers.
Blog T: Q=> S: STT Speak your
Answers in two sentences. 1. Answer in the present
perfect tense. (Yes/No,) I’ve … 2. Explain in the present or past
tense. I did/am/would like to/will
☆ Parts
of Speech/p.203
Vocabulary in Use CD-99 => C29-U2 #2
Listen & Repeat-> Fill in the blanks->
Read the sentences aloud
=>
Blog STT Reading
Show & Tell Blog Watch
the video by Shiori => Type your
comment in two or three sentences.
Webex at 6:00 pm S&T Questions
Read & Write-1 Unit 2 Reading 1 The Secret to Good Memory #2
CD-5 Listen, then Read aloud the
text [Par.1-3] [Par.4-6] [Par.7-8] ->
B. Identity/p.28
=>
Blog Write the
main ideas in two sentences.
Do NOT copy an entire sentence or clause from the
text.
Read
aloud Par.4, 5
Closing Lesson Review: Report School Schedule
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿