ID:951 3417 3466 PW:1810013
My favorite fruit is strawberries.I like it because it is the sweet and sour taste fruits.I usually eat it with my family around 8 AM.
#2 The fruit tastes ...#3 ... for breakfast/with milk
My favorite fruit is melon.I like it because it is very nice taste and a very nice colorI eat it when my father give us the melon.
#2 I like the taste and color#3 ... it ... melon <=??? => My father sometimes ...
my favorite fruit is lemon. I like the sour flavor.I usually eat it in yogurt for breakfast.
How do you eat lemon, squeezed, sliced, or cut?
My favorite fruit is kiwi fruit.I like the sour taste.Are usually eat it with my family in the dinner.
#2 ... of the fruit#3 in the dinner=> for or after
My favorite fruit is strawberries.I like the sweet and the sour taste.I usually eat it for smoothie.
#2 ... and sour taste of the fruit.#3 them in smoothie.
My favorite flirt is lemons.I like the sour taste.I usually eat them in soda.
#2 ... of the fruit#3 ... slice it and put it into soda
My favorite fruit is strawberries.I like them because it tastes very sweet.I usually eat with condensed milk.
I like them because these taste very sweet.
#3 eat them with ...
I usually eat them with milk.
My favorite fruit is mangoes. I eat it twice a year because my aunt sent us mangoes from Mexico. It is too sweet and I usually eat it with yogurt
#2 I eat the fruit twice a year when ...#3 The fruit/mango is very ...
My favorite fruit is strawberries.I like the sweet flavor.I usually eat them in winter.
#2 sweet taste and flavor
My favorite fruit is strawberries. I like them because it’s sweet. I usually eat it with my sister.
#2 I like the sweet taste of the fruit#3 ... with milk/yogurt/sugar
My favorite fruit is pineapple.I like it because frozen pineapple taste is very good.I usually eat it in summer.
#2 I especially like frozen one.
My favorite fruit is strawberries. I like its sweet taste. I usually eat them for breakfast.
#2 ... the sweet taste.#3 ... with milk/yogurt?
My favorite fruit is watermelon.I like it because it smells good and very fresh.I usually eat it in summer.
#2 ... good and fresh
My favorite fruit is apple.It is so sweet and fresh.I usually eat it with my family.
My favorite fruit is strawberries.
返信削除I like it because it is the sweet and sour taste fruits.
I usually eat it with my family around 8 AM.
#2 The fruit tastes ...
削除#3 ... for breakfast/with milk
My favorite fruit is melon.
返信削除I like it because it is very nice taste and a very nice color
I eat it when my father give us the melon.
#2 I like the taste and color
削除#3 ... it ... melon <=???
=> My father sometimes ...
my favorite fruit is lemon.
返信削除I like the sour flavor.
I usually eat it in yogurt for breakfast.
How do you eat lemon, squeezed, sliced, or cut?
削除My favorite fruit is kiwi fruit.
返信削除I like the sour taste.
Are usually eat it with my family in the dinner.
#2 ... of the fruit
削除#3 in the dinner=> for or after
My favorite fruit is strawberries.
返信削除I like the sweet and the sour taste.
I usually eat it for smoothie.
#2 ... and sour taste of the fruit.
削除#3 them in smoothie.
My favorite flirt is lemons.
返信削除I like the sour taste.
I usually eat them in soda.
#2 ... of the fruit
削除#3 ... slice it and put it into soda
My favorite fruit is strawberries.
返信削除I like them because it tastes very sweet.
I usually eat with condensed milk.
I like them because these taste very sweet.
削除#3 eat them with ...
削除I usually eat them with milk.
削除My favorite fruit is mangoes.
返信削除I eat it twice a year because my aunt sent us mangoes from Mexico.
It is too sweet and I usually eat it with yogurt
#2 I eat the fruit twice a year when ...
削除#3 The fruit/mango is very ...
My favorite fruit is strawberries.
返信削除I like the sweet flavor.
I usually eat them in winter.
#2 sweet taste and flavor
削除My favorite fruit is strawberries.
返信削除I like them because it’s sweet.
I usually eat it with my sister.
#2 I like the sweet taste of the fruit
削除#3 ... with milk/yogurt/sugar
My favorite fruit is pineapple.
返信削除I like it because frozen pineapple taste is very good.
I usually eat it in summer.
#2 I especially like frozen one.
削除My favorite fruit is strawberries.
返信削除I like its sweet taste.
I usually eat them for breakfast.
#2 ... the sweet taste.
削除#3 ... with milk/yogurt?
My favorite fruit is watermelon.
返信削除I like it because it smells good and very fresh.
I usually eat it in summer.
#2 ... good and fresh
削除My favorite fruit is apple.
返信削除It is so sweet and fresh.
I usually eat it with my family.