I watched the news about ... today.
Speak the answer in one sentence, explain it in two sentences.
I watched the news about the number of deaths caused by COVID-19 in Japan today.
It had passed the 500 mark as of May 1 in just two months.
I found it very threatening to our lives.
I watched the news about coronavirus today.
返信削除The news caster said that 160 people got infected by the virus today.
And Prime Minister said that it’s difficult to go back our daily lives from June because of this problem.
in Tokyo
削除I watched the news about a family enjoy everyday.
返信削除they set a tent in thier house and spent most of the time in it.
It looks interesting and fantastic.
every day life
削除put a tent
I saw Some people were fishing although it was on the state of emergency yesterday.
返信削除They said the fishing area was not so crowded and it was okay.
fishing in the sea, river, or lake?
削除I watched the news about Tokyo confirmed 160 cases today
返信削除The number of coronavirus cases or decreased until the day before yesterday
But It increased since yesterday
160 confirmed cases
削除I am what’s the news about corner bar us today.
返信削除The people for influenced by coronavirus was getting more and more.
I’m sorry to hear that.
Speak corona virus a few more times.
削除I watched the news about Tonkatsu shop caught fire.today.
返信削除Store manager burned himself to dead.
People have stopped coming to the shop because of coved-19.
What a terrible story!
削除pork cutlet
I watch it in the news about the beginning of school today. Power school starts April now bad because of this situation, school starts at September is discussion right now. They are discussion only between people to people but the parties of government.
返信削除When to start a new school year
削除I watched the news about covid-19 today.
返信削除The number of influenced people decreased today.
Decreasing is good things but we should more care about going out.
infected
削除I watched the news about A new medicine for coronavirus will use in Japan.
返信削除A new medicine made in America is it going to come to Japan and some more hospital use then.
It very good for coronavirus.
will/may be used
削除#2 The new medicine
I watched the news about coronavirus today.
返信削除Today’s infected person about 160.
I want to decrease hurry
The number of people who were infected
削除I watched the news about COVID 19.
返信削除It was about the emergency of COVID 19 will be extended.
By this, my school will continue the online lesson.
state of emergency
削除