2020年5月30日土曜日

Online Lesson-Sr.2-May 30


VIU CD-33 C31U1 #1  Read & lookup

Speak in 3 Review:
Blog STT Speak what did you enjoy the most in the last three months at home? 1. I enjoyed a thing/-ing … 2. I usually ~ but I had to/had a chance/did … with …  3. I think/I’ll /I should …

Eiken Lis-2Q 2017-2  Review CD-5 #2 Repeat=> Shadowing
CD-21 #17  Repeat => Speak the main ideas in 2 sentences => Repeat=> STT Repeat
Speak the narration in 2 sen. Rubik Cubes in 5.55 sec  (1:00~4:21)

Inside Reading-1 Unit 4  Reading-1  Who are you? #5  
Review STT: [Titles] titles help differentiate <- different, a conservative voter -> conservatism,  define his status within the context of family
Study words [Job Titles ~ ] 
Show & Tell Blog Watch the video by Ayaka=> Type your comment in two or three sentences.

Webex at 9:00    S&T Questions
- Read aloud [Leaders’ Titles] => STT
- Vocabulary Activity A.=> Read aloud


Closing Lesson Review

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿