ID:951 3417 3466 PW:1810013
My favorite color is green.It looks like nature.It makes me feel beautiful.
#2 It reminds me of the nature#3 ... feel relaxed
My favorite color is blue.The color looks beautiful.It makes me feel happy and I like it on my stationeries.
#2 The ... , and maks be ...#3 I like it ...
My favorite color is blue.The color is very beautiful and cute.It makes me feel so great.
#3 great? => I feel ... when I see blue on sth
My favorite color is pink.The color is my favorite character’s hair color.It makes me feel happy.
#2 It is the color of ...
My favorite color is black.The color looks simple but cool.I like it on my clothes.
Very good!
my favorite color is yellow.The color is bright color. It makes me feel happy.
#2 ... is bright or a bright color
My favorite color is white.The color looks cool.I like it on my new jacket.
#2 ... especially on ...
My favorite color is light purple. It makes me relaxing. I like to use it on my property.
#2 me feel relaxed#3 on my clothes/stationary/goods
My favorite color is violet.I like pastel color and purple, and it makes me feel good.Use this color when I can use my favorite color
#1 ..., especially ...#2 The color ... when ...
My favorite color is purple.The color looks very cute for me.It makes me fell happy.
My favorite color is navy.The color looks cool.It makes me excited.
navy blue
My favorite color is blue.The color looks cool.I like it on my T-shirts.
my favorite color is green.The color is similar to tree.It makes me happy.
#2 ... reminds me of trees
My favorite color is red.The color is good for my T-shirt.It marked me happy.
#2 ... on my ...#3 makes me feel
My favorite color is green.
返信削除It looks like nature.
It makes me feel beautiful.
#2 It reminds me of the nature
削除#3 ... feel relaxed
My favorite color is blue.
返信削除The color looks beautiful.
It makes me feel happy and I like it on my stationeries.
#2 The ... , and maks be ...
削除#3 I like it ...
My favorite color is blue.
返信削除The color is very beautiful and cute.
It makes me feel so great.
#3 great? => I feel ... when I see blue on sth
削除My favorite color is pink.
返信削除The color is my favorite character’s hair color.
It makes me feel happy.
#2 It is the color of ...
削除My favorite color is black.
返信削除The color looks simple but cool.
I like it on my clothes.
Very good!
削除my favorite color is yellow.
返信削除The color is bright color.
It makes me feel happy.
#2 ... is bright or a bright color
削除My favorite color is white.
返信削除The color looks cool.
I like it on my new jacket.
#2 ... especially on ...
削除My favorite color is light purple.
返信削除It makes me relaxing.
I like to use it on my property.
#2 me feel relaxed
削除#3 on my clothes/stationary/goods
My favorite color is violet.
返信削除I like pastel color and purple, and it makes me feel good.
Use this color when I can use my favorite color
#1 ..., especially ...
削除#2 The color ... when ...
My favorite color is purple.
返信削除The color looks very cute for me.
It makes me fell happy.
#2 ... especially on ...
削除My favorite color is navy.
返信削除The color looks cool.
It makes me excited.
navy blue
削除My favorite color is blue.
返信削除The color looks cool.
I like it on my T-shirts.
#2 ... especially on ...
削除my favorite color is green.
返信削除The color is similar to tree.
It makes me happy.
#2 ... reminds me of trees
削除My favorite color is red.
返信削除The color is good for my T-shirt.
It marked me happy.
#2 ... on my ...
削除#3 makes me feel