2020年5月28日木曜日

Online Lesson-Sr.1-May 28


Speak in 3 Review: 
Blog STT Speak what did you enjoy the most in the last three months at home? 1. I enjoyed a thing/-ing … 2. I usually ~ but I had to/had a chance/did … with …  3. I think/I’ll /I should …
Eiken Listening 2018-1  CD-21 Review #17  Repeat-> Repeat-> Shadowing  
CD-32 #27 Listen-> Repeat-> Repeat-> Repeat -> STT Repeat
Bridge Work C30-U1 
Review GIU: Subject-adj: It’s too early to talk about/I’m too young to talk about.  I’m interested/It’s interesting
G&C-2 -> Ex-2.1  T to ask questions => S: Answer: Yes/No. I know/don’t know/have/haven’t …
S: Read & Look up the Q=> T to answer => Blog Report Mr.TK/He knows/doesn’t know …
Vocabulary in Use Review C29-U2 #2 Well done! put it into practice, official statement
Listen & Repeat-> Read and Lookup the sentences
=> Blog Type all the sentences while reading aloud
Show & Tell Blog Watch the video by Sota.S=> Type your comment in two or three sentences.

Webex at 6:00 pm 

Read & Write-1 Unit 2  Reading 1 The Secret to Good Memory #3
-> C. Underline the key words to scan. Read the text to find the answers.
Read aloud Par.4, 5, 6 => STT Par.6


Closing Lesson Review:  Lesson Hours=> 6/1~ 19:00-20:30

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿