Yes I have. I took a shower and a bath at 4. Yes I’ve seen him several times. I think he’s busy.I’ve known my best friend for six years are usually hang out with him.I brushed my teeth for two times today. I did it in the morning and after the lunch.
No.I’ve never take a shower yet today. Yes I’ve seen him several times. I’ve known my best friend since I was two years. I’ve brushed my teeth for two minutes.
No I haven't taken Shower yet. I usually take shower after dinner. Yes I have. I've seen her several times . I've known my best friend for four years.I have two best friend.. I've Brushed my teeth twice today. I brushed my teeth after wake up and breakfast.
Yes I’ve taken a shower yet. I took a shower at 8 o’clock rest.I took a shower at 8 o’clock rest night Yes I have. I’ve seen her several times. I’ve known my best friend since I was 10 years old. We’ve been to somewhere many times. I brushed my teeth three times a day. Are usually brush my teeth for 20 minutes.
No I’ve not. I’ll take a shower and a bath after dinner. Yes I’ve seen her several times. I think she is busy .I’ve known my best friend for five years. I like her very much. I brushed my teeth for two times today. I did it after eat breakfast and lunch.
No I haven’t taken shower yet. I will take a shower after the lesson. No I’ve never seen him. I saw him in the online lesson. I’ve known my best friend for nine years. I met him in elementary school. I’ve done it once.I brushed my teeth in the morning.
yes I have I took a shower at 4. yes I have. I’ve seen her several times. I’ve known my best friend for 2 years. she is friendly to everyone. I’ve brush my please twice today. I usually brush my days after lunch and breakfast.
No I haven’t. I will take a shower after the lesson. Yes I have. I’ve seen her several times. I’ve known her for 9 years. I met her first time when I was 6. I’ve brushed my teeth two times today. I will brush my teeth after dinner.
Yes I’ve taking a shower. I had it this morning. Yes I’ve met my Schools principal. I met him when I went to school. I’ve known her for four years. We will go to Disneyland next spring. I’ve blushed My teeth for twice. I would you like to brush my teeth one more time after dinner.
No. I haven’t taken a shower yet. I will take it after the lesson. Yes. I’ve seen her several times. I think she may be busy. I’ve known my best friend for three years. I’m met her when I entered in junior high school Yes. I’ve brushed my teeth for three minutes. I washed my teeth this morning.I washed my teeth this morning.
No I haven't taken Shower yet. I will take shower and a bath after dinner. Yes I have. I've seen him several times . I've known my best friend for five years. I met him when I was eleven. I've brushed my teeth twice today. I brushed my teeth after the breakfast and lunch.
Yes I have. I took a shower and a bath at 4. Yes I’ve seen him several times. I think he’s busy.I’ve known my best friend for six years are usually hang out with him.I brushed my teeth for two times today. I did it in the morning and after the lunch.
返信削除No.I’ve never take a shower yet today.
返信削除Yes I’ve seen him several times.
I’ve known my best friend since I was two years.
I’ve brushed my teeth for two minutes.
No I haven't taken Shower yet. I usually take shower after dinner.
返信削除Yes I have. I've seen her several times .
I've known my best friend for four years.I have two best friend..
I've Brushed my teeth twice today. I brushed my teeth after wake up and breakfast.
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
返信削除Yes I’ve taken a shower yet.
返信削除I took a shower at 8 o’clock rest.I took a shower at 8 o’clock rest night
Yes I have.
I’ve seen her several times.
I’ve known my best friend since I was 10 years old.
We’ve been to somewhere many times.
I brushed my teeth three times a day.
Are usually brush my teeth for 20 minutes.
No I’ve not. I’ll take a shower and a bath after dinner. Yes I’ve seen her several times. I think she is busy .I’ve known my best friend for five years. I like her very much. I brushed my teeth for two times today. I did it after eat breakfast and lunch.
返信削除No I haven’t taken shower yet. I will take a shower after the lesson.
返信削除No I’ve never seen him. I saw him in the online lesson.
I’ve known my best friend for nine years. I met him in elementary school.
I’ve done it once.I brushed my teeth in the morning.
yes I have I took a shower at 4.
返信削除yes I have. I’ve seen her several times.
I’ve known my best friend for 2 years. she is friendly to everyone.
I’ve brush my please twice today. I usually brush my days after lunch and breakfast.
No I haven’t. I will take a shower after the lesson.
返信削除Yes I have. I’ve seen her several times.
I’ve known her for 9 years. I met her first time when I was 6. I’ve brushed my teeth two times today. I will brush my teeth after dinner.
Yes I’ve taking a shower.
返信削除I had it this morning.
Yes I’ve met my Schools principal.
I met him when I went to school.
I’ve known her for four years.
We will go to Disneyland next spring.
I’ve blushed My teeth for twice.
I would you like to brush my teeth one more time after dinner.
No. I haven’t taken a shower yet.
返信削除I will take it after the lesson.
Yes. I’ve seen her several times.
I think she may be busy.
I’ve known my best friend for three years.
I’m met her when I entered in junior high school
Yes. I’ve brushed my teeth for three minutes.
I washed my teeth this morning.I washed my teeth this morning.
No I haven't taken Shower yet.
返信削除I will take shower and a bath after dinner.
Yes I have. I've seen him several times .
I've known my best friend for five years. I met him when I was eleven.
I've brushed my teeth twice today. I brushed my teeth after the breakfast and lunch.