2020年5月27日水曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.2-May 27

Speak about what you've found the most difficult/challenging (thing to do) in the last three months in three sentences.  
1. I've found -ing/not -ing, do things without ~, I've found it the most difficult (not) to … 
2. I usually … 
3. I had to…, tried my best to ~ and/but …

I usuallget up at six in the morning when I go to school.
I’m getting up late/sleeping in 
in the morning these days because I don't need to go to school.

I’ve been getting up late/sleeping in in the morning for/since
study online/on the Intenet/by myself

16 件のコメント:

  1. Health fund studying is the most difficult in the last 3 months. Are usually study with my friends and tadger so I could ask them if I have questions face to face.
    I am trying my best to study something new now.

    返信削除
  2. I found studying myself was difficult.
    I usually study with my friends at school.
    At home I have a smartphone and TV, so it's the hard to concentrate on studying.

    返信削除
  3. I have found not meeting my friends.
    I usually meet only my family every day so I wanted to meet other people and Coke weed.
    I tried to talk on the phone with my friends to keep positive feelings.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... was the most difficult.
      #2 I've talked only with ... and didn't see ...

      削除
  4. I’ve found it the most difficult to exercise.
    I am on the school badminton team, but I can’t go out or play badminton in my house.
    I think I have to do some exercise at home.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... found exercising by myself was ...
      #2 ... but I couldn't play ...
      #3 I should have done ...

      削除
  5. I found that not swimming in the pool was the most difficult in the last three month.
    I usually swim in the pool once a week at least.
    I tried to swim in the bath but I couldn't.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well spoken, especially #3!
      in the bath tab

      削除
  6. I’ve found it the most difficult to get up early.
    I usually get up at 7.
    I tried to get up early in the morning.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... but I got up ... for the last three months.

      削除
  7. I found studying was very important.
    I don’t usually review because hi I don’t have enough time to review.
    I am trying to review chemistry I couldn’t understand.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... review what I studied at school ...
      #3 ... well.

      削除
  8. I’ve found that taking online lesson is the most difficult in the last three months.
    I usually do it and I will continue it even in June because our school decided.
    I tried my best to understand the classes but I want to take classes at school.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 classes
      #2 I've been taking online classes for ... and will do so in June.

      削除