2020年5月7日木曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-May 7

Speak how you will manage yourself this month.
I'll keep regular hours/follow my daily schedule/do what I planned to/get up or go to bed at ~ to ...
Speak the answer in one sentenceexplain it in two sentences.

: Not well explained how you will manage yourself specifically.  
I’ll get up at ~ to … 
And I’ll go to bed before… to start the day beautifully. 
Also, I’ll take a walk for an hour before dinner to stay in a good share.

25 件のコメント:

  1. I’ll have school online classes this month.
    I have seven classes a day from 8:30 AM.
    I don’t have to get up earlier than last month.

    返信削除
  2. I will get up at six o’clock to take an online class.
    because I have online class every morning from 830.
    I will try to sleep at 11 o’clock.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. No need for because.
      Just one class a day?

      削除
  3. I am doing my homework every day this month.
    Our teacher sent us some homework twice a week. 
    It is very difficult and a lot of homework so it is very difficult to do.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. So, how will you manage yourself this month?

      削除

  4. I'm running for 2 km every night before taking a bath.
    It made me and sleep well.
    I love Exercises.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. So, how will you manage yourself this month?

      削除
  5. I’ll have school online lessons this week.
    I have four classes a day from 8:10.
    After that I have to do my homework.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. So, how will you manage yourself this month?

      削除
  6. I will get up at 7 o’clock to attend on my online class.
    And doing my homework at one o’clock.
    I will go to bed at 12.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I'll finish ... by/before/at ...

      削除
    2. I’ll finish my homework by one o’clock.

      削除
  7. I don’t have to get up early because I don’t have school online classes But I should get up early.
    I’ll get up at 7 o’clock and do a lot of my homework.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1, 2 aren't needed.
      Just explain how you will mange yourself more.

      削除
  8. I’ll get up earlier than before days.
    My school start online lesson from this month.
    I will not go to bed late.

    返信削除
  9. I will get up at 7 because I have many homework.
    Yesterday more homework sent my house.
    And I will go to bed early to get up early.

    返信削除
  10. I planned to get up at eight and do my homework for two hours.
    I have to do science homework because it’s a lot.
    I couldn’t finish my homework so I’ll get up before 9.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You should talk about how you will manage yourself this month.

      削除
  11. I don’t have online lesson but I have a lot of homework.
    I’ll get up at 8:30 and do it.
    I ‘ll try going to bed at 11.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1, 2=> I'll get up ... to do ...
      #3 try to ...

      削除
  12. I’ll do my homework every day.
    I haven’t online class but my teacher send some homework every Monday.
    I will get up before nine o’clock and help housework.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. How long will you work on your homework every day?

      削除