I will keep regular hours to stay healthy and be positive. I am not good at making my daily schedule, so I will do my best. I want to do many things that I can’t do when I have classes at school.
I will follow a schedule to manage myself. About amount has passed since I plan the schedule so I got used to it. If I plant the schedules, I can know what I have to do and can move quickly.
I will follow my schedule this month. I will get up at 8 and work on my homework before the lunch and I will go to bed at 12 PM. And also I will do things that I have decided Indy afternoon.
I Will keep regular hours to run more than one hour this month. I didn’t run last months and do any exercise. So it is important for me to do exercise.
I will keep regular hours this month. I will have three crosses in the morning and I will have two classes after lunch. I will do my homework and go to bed before midnight.
I'll follow my daily schedule what I plan. First, I'll get up at least 7 o'clock in the morning and have a breakfast with my family before they go to work. Second, I'll plan the next day's study schedule before I go to bed and accomplish.
I will keep regular hours to stay healthy and be positive.
返信削除I am not good at making my daily schedule, so I will do my best.
I want to do many things that I can’t do when I have classes at school.
#2 => So far, I haven't kept ...
削除I will follow a schedule to manage myself.
返信削除About amount has passed since I plan the schedule so I got used to it.
If I plant the schedules, I can know what I have to do and can move quickly.
#2 => For the last ..., I've kept ...
削除I will follow my schedule this month. I will get up at 8 and work on my homework before the lunch and I will go to bed at 12 PM. And also I will do things that I have decided Indy afternoon.
返信削除#3 things<= what is it?
削除I Will keep regular hours to run more than one hour this month.
返信削除I didn’t run last months and do any exercise.
So it is important for me to do exercise.
#1 keep regular hours only to run?
削除I will keep follow my new daily schedule.
返信削除I will get up at 7 AM to do my school assignments.
And ...?
削除I will keep regular hours this month.
返信削除I will have three crosses in the morning and I will have two classes after lunch.
I will do my homework and go to bed before midnight.
What is your regular hours like?
削除I will keep regular hours to stay up at seven.
返信削除I will do it to eat breakfast with my family.
If I have a time, I will make my breakfast, too.
#1 ... hours and get up at ...
削除I will keep regular hours to keep my muscle.
返信削除I will get up 8 and go to bed at11:30
And I want to study for 3or4 hours.
#1 ... hours and ...
削除I'll follow my daily schedule what I plan.
返信削除First, I'll get up at least 7 o'clock in the morning and have a breakfast with my family before they go to work.
Second, I'll plan the next day's study schedule before I go to bed and accomplish.
#2 7:00 at the latest or before 7:00
削除