Were you up late studying for exams at the library again? No. Didn’t you hear the storm last night? The wind and rain were so loud I didn’t fall asleep until about 4 a.m.
Hi Brenda are you OK you look tired. I am. I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no. Were you up late studying for exams at the library again? No didn’t you hear the storms last night. The wind and rain were so loud. I didn’t fall asleep until 4 AM.
Hi Brenda are you OK? you look tired. Yes I am I didn’t sleep very well last night. Oh no are you ready to study for exams at the library again? No didn’t you here that storm last night? Window and rain so loud I didn’t sleep until about 4 AM.
Hi blender are you OK you look tired. Yes I am I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no why are you wake up late at studying for exam at the library again. No didn’t you hear at this time last night. When did bling was so hard I can not sleep well tell about 4 A.m.
Why are you up right so late for the exam at the library again? No didn’t you hear the story last night? The wind and the rain was so loud so I didn’t get sleep until four a.m.
Hi Brenda are you OK you look sleepy. No I’m not I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no Were you up late studying for exams at the library again? No didn’t you hear the storm last night The wind and rain are so loud I couldn’t fall asleep until 4 AMTheNo
Hi Brenda are you OK you look tired. I am I didn’t sleep last night. Oh were you up late studying for exams library again? No didn’t you hear the storm last night? So wind and rain was so loud I didn’t fall asleep until about 4 AM.
Hi Brenda are you OK?you look tired. I am I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no what are you update studying for exams at library again? no do you think your hair is a storm last night? The windy and rain words are so loud so I didn’t sleep around at 4 AM.
Hi Brando are you OK you look tired. I didn’t sleep last night. Oh no are you great study for exam in the library again? No didn’t you hear it’s a storm last night? Wind and grand are so loud and I didn’t sleep at 4 AM.
hi Brenda are you OK you look tired. I am I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no were you up late studying for exams in the library again? no didn’t you hear a storm last night? The wind and rain so I didn’t sleep well 4 AM.
Hi friend are you retire are you OK? I am I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no why are you asleep me for a rest night No didn’t you want to hear a storm last night? Top window sounds so loud and I didn’t sleep at 4 AM.
Hi Brenda. Are you OK? You look tired. I am. I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no. Were you up late study for exam in the library again. No didn’t you hear the storm last night? The wind and rain were so loud. So I didn’t fall a sleep 4 am.
Hi Brenda are you OK you look tried. No I’m not I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no Were you up late studying for exams at the library again? No didn’t you hear the storm last night The wind and rain were so loud so I didn’t sleep until 4 A.M.
Hi Brenda are you ok. You look tired. Yes i am. I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no were you up late studying for the exams at a library again. No did you here the storm last night. The wind and the rain were loud. I didn’t fall asleep well until 4 AM.
Were you up late studying for exams at the library again?
返信削除No. Didn’t you hear the storm last night?
The wind and rain were so loud I didn’t fall asleep until about 4 a.m.
Hi Brenda are you OK you look tired.
返信削除I am. I didn’t sleep well last night.
Oh no. Were you up late studying for exams at the library again?
No didn’t you hear the storms last night.
The wind and rain were so loud. I didn’t fall asleep until 4 AM.
Very well done!
削除Hi Brenda are you OK? you look tired. Yes I am I didn’t sleep very well last night. Oh no are you ready to study for exams at the library again? No didn’t you here that storm last night? Window and rain so loud I didn’t sleep until about 4 AM.
返信削除were you up late
削除hear
wind
fall asleep
Hi blender are you OK you look tired. Yes I am I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no why are you wake up late at studying for exam at the library again. No didn’t you hear at this time last night. When did bling was so hard I can not sleep well tell about 4 A.m.
返信削除Brenda
削除were you up late
storm
fall asleep until
Why are you up right so late for the exam at the library again?
返信削除No didn’t you hear the story last night?
The wind and the rain was so loud so I didn’t get sleep until four a.m.
were you up late
削除storm
fall asleep
Hi Brenda are you OK you look sleepy.
返信削除No I’m not I didn’t sleep well last night.
Oh no Were you up late studying for exams at the library again?
No didn’t you hear the storm last night
The wind and rain are so loud I couldn’t fall asleep until 4 AMTheNo
I am
削除were you up late
Hi Brenda are you OK you look tired.
返信削除I am I didn’t sleep last night.
Oh were you up late studying for exams library again?
No didn’t you hear the storm last night?
So wind and rain was so loud I didn’t fall asleep until about 4 AM.
Well done this time!
削除at the library
Hi Brenda are you OK?you look tired.
返信削除I am I didn’t sleep well last night.
Oh no what are you update studying for exams at library again?
no do you think your hair is a storm last night?
The windy and rain words are so loud so I didn’t sleep around at 4 AM.
were you up late again
削除hear
fall asleep
Hi Brando are you OK you look tired.
返信削除I didn’t sleep last night.
Oh no are you great study for exam in the library again?
No didn’t you hear it’s a storm last night?
Wind and grand are so loud and I didn’t sleep at 4 AM.
were you up late
削除rain
fall asleep
hi Brenda are you OK you look tired.
返信削除I am I didn’t sleep well last night.
Oh no were you up late studying for exams in the library again?
no didn’t you hear a storm last night?
The wind and rain so
I didn’t sleep well 4 AM.
were you up late again
削除fall asleep until
Hi friend are you retire are you OK? I am I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no why are you asleep me for a rest night
返信削除No didn’t you want to hear a storm last night?
Top window sounds so loud and I didn’t sleep at 4 AM.
Brenda
削除were you up late
fall asleep
Hi Brenda. Are you OK? You look tired.
返信削除I am. I didn’t sleep well last night.
Oh no. Were you up late study for exam in the library again.
No didn’t you hear the storm last night? The wind and rain were so loud. So I didn’t fall a sleep 4 am.
were you up late studying
削除fall asleep
Hi Brenda are you OK you look tried.
返信削除No I’m not I didn’t sleep well last night.
Oh no Were you up late studying for exams at the library again?
No didn’t you hear the storm last night
The wind and rain were so loud so I didn’t sleep until 4 A.M.
were you up late again
削除fall asleep
Hi Brenda are you ok. You look tired. Yes i am. I didn’t sleep well last night. Oh no were you up late studying for the exams at a library again. No did you here the storm last night. The wind and the rain were loud. I didn’t fall asleep well until 4 AM.
返信削除din't you hear
削除so loud