How long have you been in Oxford? I’ve been here for four days. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered ocean high school.
How long have you been in Oxford? I’ve been here for four days. How long has Jennifer known wrong? She has known him since she entered ocean high school.
How long have you been in Oxford? I've been here for four days. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High school.
How long have you been in Oxford? I’ve been here for four days. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known her since she entered ocean high school.
How long have you been in Oxford? I’ve been here for four days. How long has the Jennifer known Ron? She has known Ron since She entered the OSHA high school
how long have you been in Oxford? i’ve been here for four days. how long has Jennifer known song. she has known him since she entered ocean high school.
How long have you been in Oxford.  I’m in here for four days. How long have Jennifer known Ron. She has known him since she entered Ocean High school.
How long have you been in Oxford? I’ve been here for four days. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has a known him since she entered ocean p high school
How long have you been in Oxford? I’ve been here for four days. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
How long have you been in Oxford? I have been in here for 4 days. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him Since she entered the ocean high school.
How long have you been in Oxford? I have been here for four days. How long has Jennifer known wrong? She has known him since he entered Ocean high school.
How long have you been in Oxford? I have been here for four days. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered ocean high school.
How long have you been in Oxford? I’ve been here for four days.
返信削除How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered ocean high school.
How long have you been in Oxford?
返信削除I’ve been here for four days.
How long has Jennifer known wrong?
She has known him since she entered ocean high school.
Excellent!
削除How long have you been in Oxford?
返信削除I've been here for four days.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High school.
Excellent!
削除How long have you been in Oxford?
返信削除I’ve been here for four days.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known her since she entered ocean high school.
Excellent!
削除How long have you been in Oxford?
返信削除I’ve been here for four days.
How long has the Jennifer known Ron?
She has known Ron since She entered the OSHA high school
how long have you been in Oxford?
返信削除i’ve been here for four days.
how long has Jennifer known song.
she has known him since she entered ocean high school.
Excellent!
削除How long have you been in Oxford. 
返信削除I’m in here for four days.
How long have Jennifer known Ron.
She has known him since she entered Ocean High school.
#2 I'm?
削除#3 have Jennifer?
How long have you been in Oxford?
返信削除I half stay here for four days.
How long has Jennifer nowrong
She has known him since enter the ocean high school.
#2 I half?
削除How long have you been in Oxford?
返信削除I’ve been here for four days.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has a known him since she entered ocean p high school
How long have you been in Oxford. I’ve been here for four days.
返信削除How long has Jennifer known Ron. She’s known him since she entered ocean high school.
Excellent!
削除How long have you been in Oxford?
返信削除I’ve been here for four days.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
Excellent!
削除How long have you been in Oxford?
返信削除I have been in here for 4 days.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him Since she entered the ocean high school.
Excellent!
削除How long have you been in Oxford?
返信削除I have been here for four days.
How long has Jennifer known wrong?
She has known him since he entered Ocean high school.
Excellent!
削除How long have you been in Oxford?
返信削除I have been here for four days.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she entered ocean high school.
Excellent!
削除