2020年5月25日月曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-May 25

Speak about what you've found the most difficult/challenging (thing to do) in the last three months in three sentences.  
1. I've found -ing/not -ing, do things without ~, I've found it the most difficult (not) to … 
2. I usually … 
3. I had to…, tried my best to ~ and/but …

I usually get up at six in the morning.
I’m getting up late these days
I’ve been getting up late for/since
study online/on the Intenet/by myself

26 件のコメント:

  1. I’ve found it the most difficult to get up early.
    I usually get up at 8 o'clock.
    I have to get up at before 7 o'clock when I go to school.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I've been getting up around eight.

      削除
    2. #2 ... since/for ...
      #3 I need to ... as I'll have to ...

      削除
  2. I found it the most difficult to take classes.
    I usually take classes in school but I take classes in zoom.
    It is difficult for me to take classes in online.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 take online classes
      #2 Explain why it's difficult or what online classes are like
      #3 Explain or bring an example. Do not repeat #1

      削除
  3. I’ve found it’s the most difficult to writing a report on computer.
    I usually writing a report with a pencil.
    I tried my best to do and rand how to writing a report on computer.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 found it ... to write
      #2 write
      #3 ... learned how to write reports ... better/faster

      削除
  4. I’ve found studying without my school teacher is the most difficult.
    I usually ask some questions that I can’t understand to my teacher.
    I tried my best to learn completely.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 found it difficult to study ...
      #2 don't understand
      #3 ... study by myself

      削除
  5. I’ve found getting up early is very difficult in the last three month.
    I get up at nine these days.
    I had to get up early to prepare for school.

    返信削除
  6. I’ve found it the most difficult not to meet my friends.
    I usually only take with my family.
    I have to talk with my friends on the phone but it was different from speaking directory.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I've been talking only with ... since/for ...
      #3 I talked ... but ... speaking in person.

      削除
  7. I've found getting up early is the most difficult.
    I usually go to bed late, so I didn't sleep well.
    I have to get up early because the school will start.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I've been ... for/since and gotten up late in the morning.
      #3 ... to prepare for school

      削除
  8. I’ve found getting early is the most difficult for me.
    I’ve been getting up at 7:50.
    I had to get up at before 7:30.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... for/since ...
      #3 I think I should ... to prepare for school.

      削除
    2. I’ve been getting up at 7:50 for a month.
      I think I should get up at before 7:30 to prepare for school.

      削除
  9. I’ve found it most difficult to studying in Internet.
    I usually thinking about one thing when I studying.
    I had to think about the internet and studying one.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 study online/on the Internet
      #2 ... think... I am studying

      削除
  10. I’ve found the most difficult to get up early in the morning.
    I usually get up at seven but I get up at 10 last three months.
    I had to get up early to go to school next month.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... I've been getting up ... for the ...
      #3 I have to

      削除
  11. I’ve found it the most difficult to introduce me.
    I usually meet only limited friends.
    It is too difficult for me to make introduce card.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 introduce myself to others
      #3 What is "introduce card"?

      削除
  12. I’ve found it most difficult to go to bed early.
    I usually staying up late and get up late.
    I have to go to bed early and get up early when I go to school.

    返信削除